If you are looking for a reliable and convenient solution for your IP-PoE security camera system, you might want to consider the Cat5E UTP high-speed Ethernet cable. This cable allows you to connect your cameras to the network, power source, video recorder, and audio device with just one wire, saving you time and hassle. The Cat5E UTP high-speed Ethernet cable is UL certified and has 8P8C RJ45 connectors for easy installation. The cable is also designed to support high-speed data transmission and high-quality video and audio signals. Each cable is 100 feet long, giving you enough flexibility to position your cameras where you need them.
10-pack Cat5E UTP network ethernet cable for IP PoE security cameras - 60 feet $99.00
6TB Surveillance Hard Drive for Camius DVR and NVR security systems $159.00
100ft Cat5E UTP network ethernet cable for PoE cameras (2-pack)
- Cat5E UTP High-speed ethernet cable (2 pack)
- Designed for installation of IP-PoE security camera systems
- Provides power, network, video and audio connection in a single wire
- UTP High-speed Network Patch Cord
- UL certified
- 8P8C RJ45 connectors
- Cable length: 100 feet (each cable)
Out of stock
Notify me when the item is back in stock.