This intelligent 10 x Optical Zoom IP camera would be a great addition to any home and business security system. The PoE IP camera offers 5MP resolution recording, 10x optical zoom motorized lens, long-range color night vision, severe weather capabilities, a rugged metal housing.
2K Security Camera Footage
This state-of-the-art zoom IP camera is equipped with a cutting-edge 5MP image sensor delivering high-quality security camera footage.
5 Million Pixels Smart Security Cameras
The IP security camera records 5 Megapixels video, which is 2.5 times the pixels as an HD 1080p security camera. Instead of 1920 × 1080, which is over 2,000,000 pixels, this 2K camera is capable of recording at a pixel ratio of 2592 x 1944 (a total of 5,038, 848 pixels). More pixels delivered by the security camera allow you to get more enhanced picture details when you zoom in.
10 x optical zoom IP camera
A high-grade 5 – 50mm motorized lens provides close-ups hundreds of feet away. Auto-Focus keeps the image sharp when changes are applied to the lens.
Infrared & Color Night Vision
Camius IP cameras come with infrared LEDs in front of the camera, which allow your security cameras to capture video in complete darkness. BoltVM5 intelligent cameras have even more powerful IR LEDs extending the IR range up 150 to 262 feet. Moreover, Camius IP cameras support color mode enabled in the camera settings, which allows the security camera produces color night-vision footage in ambient light.
PoE IP camera requires a single network wire to run power, video. Such simple wiring makes the whole installation hassle-free and straightforward.
The bullet-shaped zoom IP camera is an obvious deterrent. It is suitable for viewing open areas like backyards, parking lots, large warehouses. The camera’s tip on the casing protects it from the weather (water, dust) and glare, making them perfect for outdoor use. Bullet cameras are for indoor and outdoor installation as well. Usually, bullet cameras are installed on the wall outdoors. If you are installing it indoors (e.g., in the corridor), it is best to mount it on the ceiling. Also, the outdoor IP camera’s handle (or bracket) rotates and swivels, allowing you to change the angle easily.
Perimeter Intrusion Detection is an Intelligent Detection feature that monitors a user-created boundary for human movement. The Graphical User Interface allows the user to draw multiple rectangles that align with areas of interest on the video layer, and specify the direction of movement that should trigger an event in each rectangle. The video recording will be triggered under Intelligent Detection and a notification will appear on the smartphone where the Camius View app is installed. The Zoom IP camera supports setting up intelligent recording and video analysis based on more criteria such as Line Crossing, Stationary Object Detection, Pedestrian Crossing, Face Detection, Cross Counting (best used with Camius IPVault series).
PoE Bullet Camera with Zoom & Intelligent Detection
- 10x IP camera Zoom supports 5MP videos (5 megapixels) 2592 x 1944 with 30 frames per second
- Multiple Video Streams for bandwidth economy (Main, Sub, and Mobile Stream)
- IP66 weatherproof rated (water and dust-proof)
- Motorized 5 to 50 mm varifocal lens delivering 10x optical zoom
- Wired Audio, Alarm input, and output
- On-camera recording to a micro SD card (sold without an SD card)
- Video output (BNC)
- Powered with PoE / 12VDC (consumption ≤ 9W)
PoE Zoom Security Camera Compatibility with Security NVR
- Camius Trivault and IPvault series NVR network video recorder is recommended for full functionality and compatibility.
- Works with certain third-party network video recorders and devices using the RTSP stream (3rd party devices may limit Camius IP cameras features)
About the Network Settings of the 10x Zoom Camera
DHCP / PPPoE / Static / HTTP / DDNS / DNS / UPNP / RTSP/ FTP / SNMP / HTTPS; Mapping Strategy (Auto/Manual)
- An easy-access button to reset the camera’s network
Free Camera Software for Camius Smart Security Cameras
Camius security systems go beyond the HDMI monitor and smartphone app. The free video management software can turn any desktop, laptop, PC, or Mac into a 24/7 surveillance station. You can monitor live stream in addition to playback and manage your zoom IP camera with access to device settings. This software is great for multiple installations as it can combine cameras connected to a Camius DVR or NVR in addition to individual Camius cameras on one screen. The software can display Up to 128 cameras on the same screen and manage multiple devices from different locations.
Camius View App
The Smartphone Security Camera App Camius View offers full access to your 10x zoom IP camera from any location. The mobile app is available on iOS and Android App stores and is ready to link to your security cameras. You can use your smartphone security camera App to view and playback any Camius security camera.
Privacy = Security
Privacy is at the heart of Camius security systems. Your cameras will only be available to accounts you create, secured with passwords. Security footage is stored locally on the camera’s SD storage, or if you are using this camera with a Camius network video recorder, then on your hard drive as opposed to cloud-based camera systems. Even while using the essential P2P method for connection, your system remains secured behind your password, and no one else has access to this connection. Optionally, you can use your DDNS service with port forwarding for accessing your zoom IP camera remotely.
- Audio input and output to add a microphone and a speaker (enabled/disabled via camera’s web-client settings)
- Alarm input and output to add external alarm sensors
- Video (BNC) port
More advanced features of the zoom IP camera
- Motorized Lens zoom IP camera comes with innovative smart detection features including motion and sound detection and video tampering. It enables sending emails, recording, or even uploading files to Cloud (your own Dropbox).
- The security camera’s Wide Dynamic Range adjusts dark and bright areas of the image in high contrast areas.
- Black Light Compensation (BLC) to optimize the brightness of images by using digital signal processing
- Up to 4 privacy zones to conceal parts of the image.
- Up to 8 Regions of interest
- On-Camera reset button
- BoltVM5 camera
- mounting kit
- waterproof lid
- mounting template
- quick installation guide
- Order model # BOLTVM5
- Dimensions Ø 3.5 x 3.94”
- Approx. Weight 2.16lb
- Operating temperature -22 ~131°F
- Storage temperature -22 ~140°F
- Check IP camera specifications here.