Camius IP camera solutions include IPvault2320P8N, a 16 Channel 4K NVR designed for centralized recording and remote access of your IP security cameras. Thanks to Power-over-Ethernet (PoE) technology, a PoE enabled IP camera is wired using a single Cat5e (or more comprehensive Cat6, Cat7) ethernet cable. Our NVRs support ultra HD 4K video resolution and real-time recording of audio and video surveillance cameras. Using built-in P2P (pier-to-pier) technology or DDNS, they connect to the mobile phone app, software to watch live or check footage playback remotely from where you are. Camius security network video recorder can also be set to send you motion-activated smart push notifications or email. You can buy your security NVR with a hard drive or without it, based on the budget you set for your purchase.
- 4K network video recorder allows adding up to 16 audio and video surveillance IP cameras
- 8 built-in LAN ports (Power-over-Ethernet) allow plug-n-play installation of Camius IP PoE cameras, while an additional 8 non-PoE or other manufacturers’ IP cameras can be added using a PoE network switch
- The security NVR supports high bandwidth up to 320 Mbps (megabits per second)
- Supports H.264 and H.265 video compression
- 64K~16M bitrate
- 16 channel camera system works with Camius and non-Camius IP cameras (for full functionality and compatibility, we recommend to use this recorder with Camius IP cameras)
- Built-in 8 Ports LAN (Power-Over-Ethernet) interface allows plug-n-play Camius IP video security camera installation
- Other manufacturers Onvif compliant IP cameras are installed using an external PoE network switch
DIY Camius Security Camera System Installation
- Connect IP camera to an NVR with a network cable using power-over-ethernet (PoE) technology.
- A single wire delivers power, audio, plus video.
- You can use Cat5, Cat6, or a higher network wire for your installation.
- Camius NVR automatically assigns an IP address to each Camius IP security camera. No more complicated IP configuration.
- This NVR HD security camera system is fully compatible with Camius 1080p to 4K (8 Megapixels) PoE Cameras
- Other manufacturers Onvif compliant IP cameras’ functionality may be limited
- The network video recorder fits 2 internal SATA hard drives up to 8 Terabyte capacity each
- 1 external eSata port for an external storage
- The security camera system allows saving images or footage to an FTP, Cloud (Dropbox/Google Drive)
4K HDMI VIDEO OUTPUT
- Camius security camera system NVR is equipped with a high-quality HDMI video output to deliver video with resolution up to 4K
- To get a 4K video, users must have a 4K compatible monitor.
Ports & Network
- Connect your HD security camera system NVR to the monitor using HDMI or VGA cable. HDMI is capable of delivering 4K video 3840*2160. the monitor must be adjusted to 4K resolution.
- 1 Wired Audio Input and 1 Output
- 8 Wired Alarm Inputs and 1 Output
- RS485 port
- DHCP, PPPoE, DDNS, UPnP, P2P, Static IP, RTSP, FTP network protocols
- RJ-45 port (100/1000M）
- 1 x 3.0 USB ports for backup footage/upgrade, 2 x 2.0 USB ports for a USB mouse
Live View & Playback
- The 16CH POE network video recorder can display and record IP audio and video surveillance cameras with resolution up to 8 Megapixels
- 4 Channels with 4K video, 8 Channels with 4-megapixels, 10 Channels with 3-megapixels, 16 Channels with full HD 1080p video resolution at 30 frames per second
- Supports 1 to 16 cameras display split. You can select the best view suitable for you on the TV monitor directly connected to the security video recorder or via browser or even software.
- Camius security camera system 16 channel NVR allows users to choose the best recording mode suitable for them. They can customize recording triggered by motion detection, or you can opt just for continuous recording. For some, it could be recording scheduled at a certain time of the day.
- Playback search with Date & Time, Event List, Smart Search
- Privacy Zone set up
- Users Management (Multiple users with authority levels)
- Logs Management
- Motion Detection
- E-mail alerts
- System Auto-reboot
- Restore to default settings
- Save snapshots to an FTP folder / Cloud (Dropbox)
- IPvault network video recorder is capable of Intelligent Video Analysis. You can apply smart video detection features to trigger recording, send you an alert, and analyze the recorded footage.
- Among those video analytics features are Perimeter Intrusion, Line Crossing, Stationary Object, Pedestrian, Face, Sound, Occlusion Detection, Cross Counting. It applies in use with certain Camius Intelligent IP cameras. Among those cameras are BoltV, BoltV, BoltVM4, GuardV, GuardMA, BoltX5, Iris536, BoltX830, Spot528a, Spot828a.
- Camius network video recorder uses fast speed USB 3.0 for backup footage, upgrade the firmware.
- You can control your network video recorder’s monitor using a USB mouse (via USB 2.0), which is included with the package.
- Camius IP security system has all the capabilities to meet the requirements of the best security camera system for business
Software and Apps
- PC & Mac compatible Video Management Software
- View your video security camera system via browser wherever you are
- iOS & Android Mobile App
- Included power supply AC 110~240V / PoE: 48V/2A (8 Built-in PoE ports) (we recommend to use Camius Recorder’s original power supply for full functionality and safety)
- Dimensions 15 x 12.5 x 2” / 381 x 318 x 51mm
- Order model # Camius IPvault2320P8N (doesn’t include pre-installed hard drive)
- IPvault2320P8N Specifications sheet here
- Camius Surveillance Client Software here
- Download the NVR setup installation guide here
- Video tutorials here
- Camius Config Tool & Device Search (for Mac users) here
- Camius Config Tool & Device Search (for Windows PC users) here
- For technical support and other materials, click here