Camius IP camera solutions include the latest 4K NVR 16 Channel PoE NVR with 16 built-in Ethernet (LAN) ports. This Network Video Recorder is designed for centralized recording and remote access of your IP security cameras. Thanks to Power-over-Ethernet (PoE) technology, a PoE-enabled IP camera is wired using a single Cat5e (or more comprehensive Cat6, Cat7) ethernet cable. Our NVRs support ultra HD 4K video resolution and real-time recording of audio and video surveillance cameras. Using built-in P2P (pier-to-pier) technology or DDNS, they connect to the mobile phone app, software to watch live, or check footage playback remotely from where you are. Camius security network video recorder can also be set to send you motion-activated smart push notifications or email. You can buy your security NVR with a hard drive or without it, based on the budget you set for your purchase.
PoE NVR for plug-n-play installation
- 4K NVR 16 Channel recorder allows adding up to 16 PoE audio and video surveillance cameras
- The security NVR supports high bandwidth up to 320 Mbps (megabits per second)
- Supports H.264 and H.265 video compression
- 64K~16M bitrate
- 4K NVR 16 Channel system accepts up to 16 Camius IP PoE cameras
- Built-in 16 Ports LAN (Power-Over-Ethernet) interface allows plug-n-play Camius IP video security camera installation
- Other manufacturers Onvif compliant IP cameras are installed using an external PoE network switch
DIY Camius Security Camera System Installation
- Connect IP camera to your 4K NVR 16 Channel with a network cable using power-over-ethernet (PoE) technology.
- A single wire delivers power, audio, plus video.
- You can use Cat5, Cat6, or a higher network wire for your installation.
- Camius NVR automatically assigns an IP address to each Camius IP security camera. No more complicated IP configuration.
Compatible IP Cameras
- This NVR HD security camera system is fully compatible with Camius 1080p to 4K (8 Megapixels) PoE Camera
- Other manufacturers Onvif compliant IP cameras’ functionality may be limited
- The 16 channel PoE NVR fits 2 internal SATA hard drives up to 8 Terabyte capacity each
- 1 external eSata port for an external storage
- The security camera system allows saving images or footage to an FTP, Cloud (Dropbox/Google Drive)
NVR’s 4K HDMI VIDEO OUTPUT
- Camius security camera system NVR is equipped with a high-quality HDMI video output to deliver video with a resolution of up to 4K
- To get a 4K video, users must have a 4K compatible monitor.
Ports & Network:
Live View & Playback
- Privacy Zone set up
- Users Management (Multiple users with authority levels)
- Logs Management
- Motion Detection
- E-mail alerts
- System Auto-reboot
- Restore to default settings
- Save snapshots to an FTP folder / Cloud (Dropbox, Google Drive)
Free NVR software
Camius security systems go beyond the HDMI monitor and smartphone app. The free NVR software can turn any desktop, laptop, PC, or Mac into a 24/7 surveillance station. Users can monitor live video and audio streams in addition to playback and manage cameras with access to device settings. This software is excellent for multiple installations as it can combine cameras connected to a Camius NVR in addition to individual Camius cameras on one screen. The software can display Up to 128 cameras on the same screen and manage multiple devices from different locations.
Camius View App
The Smartphone Security Camera App Camius View offers complete access to your cameras from any location. The mobile app is available on iOS and Android App stores and is ready to link into your security cameras out of the box. You can use your smartphone security camera App to view and playback any Camius security camera; 2-way audio is available for supported cameras, which allows the user to press and talk in addition to listening to audio. You can even activate the spotlight and siren for supported cameras remotely to deter threats.
- Built-in power supply AC 110~240V / PoE: 48V (16 Built-in PoE ports)
- Dimensions 15 x 12.5 x 2” / 381 x 318 x 51mm
- Order model # Camius IPvault2320P16N 3TB HDD
- IPvault2320P16N Specifications sheet