Camius professional 16 Channel security DVR recorder with 4 (four) 4K analog cameras comes with intelligent and AI detection, high bandwidth, upgradable storage, and advanced remote apps.
Thanks to the high bandwidth and 4K capabilities, this surveillance DVR performs as the best hybrid camera system for any business or home. In addition, you can access this advanced DVR remotely from anywhere in the world using a browser, PC, or Mac-compatible video management software or Camius View (smartphone app). The DVR is ready to record out of the box, and you can upgrade its storage to 30 TB.
Advanced 16 Channel BNC DVR
You can easily add Camius 2K and 4K wired IP cameras over the network to this hybrid DVR.
Main features of the 4K analog cameras bundled with the DVR:
- Camius 4K outdoor security camera produces 8-Megapixels video 3840 x 2160
- IP66 weatherproof rated for indoor and outdoor security camera installations (water and dust-proof)
- The bullet camera comes with a wide-angle 3.6mm fixed lens
- An analog security camera offers a horizontal 91.46°, vertical 46.11°, and diagonal 109.82° field of view
- This ultra HD wired camera comes with night vision which reaches 66ft.
- Using the UTC control on the DVR recorder’s display, you can change the camera’s mode between CVBS, AHD, CVI, and TVI.
- The camera has a built-in microphone for audio listen-in and recording using the Camius DVR. Select ‘Coaxial Audio‘ under ‘General – Audio Input Type‘ and enable ‘Audio’ under the DVR’s ‘Record – Encode – Mainstream.’
- To use the audio feature with the camera, you’d need a special Camius audio video power coaxial cable (click here for more details)
- Powered with 12V DC
- The outdoor camera has a metal IP66-rated enclosure making it suitable for external installations.
CCTV Cameras compatible with 4K Analog DVR
You can switch between XVR and DVR modes. In XVR mode, you can add IP cameras to your system.
16 Channel DVR system with ready storage
16 Channel DVR comes with a pre-installed internal 4TB hard drive. It has a provision for two internal SATA hard drives with a capacity of up to 10TB each. In addition, the 4K DVR has an e-SATA port for an external hard drive maximum capacity of 10TB.
S.M.A.R.T. evaluates the hard drive of your DVR recorder, displaying any errors it finds. Having reliable storage is essential for the best business camera systems. Therefore, Camius DVRs have a dedicated section for checking the hard drive’s health. The process is named SMART, which is short for Self-Monitoring, Analysis, and Reporting Technology. Using this technology, the user has the advantage of being able to keep track of how their hard drive is doing in the background and on demand.
DVR Recorder for Cameras with 4K Live View
Camius 4K DVR comes with 3 video outputs to add a monitor/TV for live view
- 1 x HDMI output which supports 4K video 3840×2160
- 1 x VGA output that supports 1080P video (1920×1080)
- 1 x CVBS (or BNC) for Spot-out monitor to call out certain camera
While in ‘Wizard Setup’ mode, choose an output resolution that matches your monitor. The DVR should adjust the output resolution automatically to match the best resolution of your monitor at the system startup.
Please note that some legacy monitors could fail to communicate their acceptable resolution. In this case, please plug the DVR into a newer monitor and change the resolution manually to the lowest setting, then save and plug the older monitor back to see if it’s supported.
Please note that after completing the Start Wizard, you can adjust the Display Output Resolution further using the following Menu Path: Setup – System – General – Output Configuration.
- Select the output resolution suitable for your TV/Monitor. 1080P(1920 x 1080) will suit most monitors. If your DVR supports 4K output resolution, you can select either 2K (2560 x 1440) or 4K (3840 x 2160) to take advantage of the higher resolution that your 4K TV provides.
You can also adjust the size & position of the display screen to match your monitor/TV by using the ‘Scale and Offset’ feature; click the tab ‘Setup,’ which allows you to:
- Scale is to adjust the size of the displayed screen by scale.
- X Offset is to move the displayed screen to the left or right.
- Y Offset is to move the displayed screen up or down.
Click once or long-press the left button of your mouse on the arrow to adjust the size and position, or you can scroll the supplied USB mouse’s wheel to adjust. Click the right button of your mouse to exit, and click Apply to save your modifications.
- RS485 for adding a Pan Tilt Zoom camera (PTZ)
- WLAN, DHCP, PPPOE, DNS, DDNS, RTSP, HTTPS, and P2P protocols
- RJ-45 port (100/1000M）
- Audio 16 inputs, one output
- Alarm I/O with 16 inputs, one output
Professional Security DVR with 4K Recording
The security DVR supports the recording of analog channels with 4K (8MP) with ten frames per second (fps) and IP at 1 to 30 fps (depending on the IP camera capabilities, e.g., SPOT828A-R IP camera). Moreover, you can control even audio settings.
This 4K CCTV Recorder 16 channels system allows customized recording. Make sure to set the Recording Schedule by selecting the type of recording mode you need:
- Green is for Normal
- Yellow is for Motion
- IO is for Alarm input, output
- Purple is for PIR (applicable to Camius PIR cameras).
Save and copy to other channels if required.
Camus’s latest 4K DVR support audio recording. As FB4KAOC cameras in this DVR system have a built-in microphone, you can enable audio by selecting ‘Coaxial Audio‘ under ‘General – Audio Input Type‘ and enabling ‘Audio’ under the DVR’s ‘Record – Encode – Mainstream.’ Note, To use the audio feature with the camera, you’d need a special Camius audio video power coaxial cable (click here for more details).
If you add Camius IP cameras with audio to this DVR system, you can easily control audio settings directly from the recorder.
Using the DVR’s capture feature, you can produce a Time-Lapse recording when a Camius DVR stores an image during a time set that will produce Time-Lapse video combined into a video file. Time-Lapse is used for various purposes like construction, nature, or seasonal change. This function supports 1080p video resolution (1920×1080)
You can set time-lapse recording using ‘Capture Schedule.’ The schedule can be Normal (continuous 24/7), triggered with motion detection, IO (alarm input and output), or PIR detection (applicable to cameras with a built-in PIR sensor, such as Camius Spot828A-R)
- Playback search with Date/Time, Event List, Smart Search
- Privacy Zone set up
- Users Management (Multiple users with authority levels)
- Logs Management
- Motion Detection triggers Buzzer up to 60 sec / Post-Recording / Show Message / Send Email / FTP Picture Upload / FTP Video Upload / Picture upload to Cloud (Dropbox or Google Drive)
- Push Notification / E-mail alerts to 3 receivers
- System Auto-reboot
- Restore to default settings
- Upload pictures/videos to Cloud (Dropbox / Google Drive). The DVR saves recorded files in MP4, AVI, and RF format.
- Set the menu timeout or turn it off completely
- Remote access using a browser. You can adjust the web session timeout following the DVR’s menu path: Setup – System – General – Web Session Timeout.
16 Channel Camera DVR with Intelligent Video Analysis
This DVR for security cameras offers Intelligent Detection using AI analysis. It goes beyond video motion detection, allowing the user to create zones for detecting movement patterns, location, etc. Intelligent & AI Detection will trigger Push notifications in addition to video recording in a unique color and tag. In AI mode, you can apply one of the functions for each camera. Note that AI features are in the Beta version.
Tamper Detection (Video Tampering)
Video Tamper Detection is required in installations exposed to possible tampering or vandalism. This feature detects a sudden moving object in front of the lens, indicating that someone is tampering with the camera up close. When Tampering is detected, a notification is sent to the user, and the Camius DVR will tag the recording with a date and time stamp. Camius analog cameras and specific IP cameras support this function.
Security Camera Recorder Software for Windows and Mac
Camius security systems go beyond the HDMI monitor and smartphone app. The free DVR software can turn any desktop, laptop, PC, or Mac into a 24/7 surveillance station. Users can monitor live video and audio streams in addition to playback and manage cameras with access to device settings. This software is excellent for multiple installations as it combines cameras connected to a Camius DVR and individual Camius cameras on one screen. In addition, the software can display up to 128 cameras on the same screen and manage multiple devices from different locations.
Camius View App
The Smartphone Security Camera App Camius View offers complete access to your cameras from any location. Click here on how to add your security cameras to the app.
The mobile app is available on iOS and Android App stores and is ready to link to your security cameras. You can use your smartphone security camera App to view and playback any Camius security camera; listen to audio.
4K DVR and Analog 12V security cameras specifications
What’s in the box:
- 16 Channel DVR with 4TB hard drive (model: Trivault4K2168R 4TB HDD)
- 4 x 4K Analog Cameras (FB4KAOC)
- 1 x DVR power adaptor, HDMI cable, Network Cable, Audio Cable, USB mouse, Quick setup guide, set of screws for the security digital video recorder’s chassis, and internal hard drive installation
- Note: This offer does not include camera cables, power supplies, or power splitters. You can purchase it separately.