Camius 4K DVR Recorder for Security Cameras is designed to view and record up to 24 security cameras at a high bitrate. Besides supporting 16 analog cameras over coax, you can add up to 8 HD IP cameras. Due to the 4K DVR capabilities, it performs as the best hybrid surveillance camera system.
Hybrid DVR Recorder for Security Cameras
- 4K DVR for security cameras (digital video recorder) controls up to 16 analog security cameras
- It also works as an 8 Channel IP NVR (network video recorder)
- It’s designed as an ultra HD 4K Digital Video Recorder for a security camera with resolution up to 8 Megapixels
- 4K Surveillance System 16 Channel DVR works not only with old low-resolution CVBS cameras but the latest Hight definition analog AHD, CVI, TVI cameras up to 8MP
- Camius IP cameras are recommended; 3rd party devices support may be limited
A smart security camera system isn’t complete without reliable storage, Camius DVR offers a dedicated section with details about the health of installed hard drives. The process is named SMART, which is short for Self-Monitoring, Analysis, and Reporting Technology The advantage of this technology running in the background and on-demand is that the user can stay up to date on the hard drive’s health. The 4K DVR CCTV recorder fits 2 internal SATA hard drives with a capacity of up to 10TB each.
Network and Ports
- VGA & HDMI video display output (1024 x 76, 720P (1280 x 720),1280 x 1024,1440 x 900, 1080P (1920 x 1080),1600 x 1200,1920 x 1200, 2K (2560 x 1440), 4K (3840 x 2160)
- Spot video output for the 2nd monitor
- RS485 for adding a Pan Tilt Zoom cameras (PTZ) (Pelco_D / Pelco-P / COAX1 / COAX2)
- WLAN, DHCP, PPPOE, DNS, DDNS, 3G, RTSP, HTTPS, P2P protocols
- RJ-45 port (100/1000M）
- Wired 4 Audio Inputs/1 Output (RCA)
Security DVR’s Video Resolution & Playback
The DVR recorder for security cameras from Camius features 4K resolution and 4K HDMI Output. Camius analog and IP cameras capture video in 4K, which allows having a wider lens while maintaining a high level of detail. 4K UHD is recommended for vehicle license plates or face capturing requirements, and an increase in bitrate to 16Mbps means there’s enough bandwidth for 8 million pixels. This digital video recorder is capable of recording and displaying analog channels at 4K (8MP)@1-15fps, [email protected], 960H to [email protected], IP channels with 30fps (depends on the camera’s frames per second capacity).
- This 4K CCTV Recorder 16 channels system allows customized recording [Continuous, Manual, Schedule, Motion Detection]
- Playback search with Date/Time, Event List, Smart Search
- Privacy Zone set up
- Users Management (Multiple users with authority levels)
- Logs Management
- Motion Detection triggers Buzzer up to 60 sec / Post-Recording / Show Message / Send Email / FTP Picture Upload / FTP Video Upload / Picture upload to Cloud (Dropbox or Google Drive)
- Push Notification / E-mail alerts to 3 receivers
- System Auto-reboot
- Restore to default settings
- Upload pictures/videos to FTP / Cloud (Dropbox / Google Drive)
Intelligent Video Analysis
This DVR for security cameras offers Intelligent Detection using smart analysis. This goes beyond video motion detection as it allows the user to create zones for detecting patterns of movement, location, etc. Intelligent Detection will trigger Push notifications in addition to video recording in a special color and tag. Intelligent Detection includes Perimeter Intrusion, Line Crossing, Stationary Object Detection which works with only to Camius 5 and 8-megapixel Analog Cameras); Pedestrian Detection, Cross Counting, Occlusion Detection apply in use with certain Camius Intelligent IP cameras. Among those are the latest BoltVM5, GuardMA, Spot828A, Spot8R, Scout20PTZ, Iris8, BoltX8. Sound detection works with 5 Megapixel PoE cameras (BoltX5PA, Iris528A).
Free DVR Software
Camius security systems go beyond the HDMI monitor and smartphone app. The free software can turn any desktop, laptop, PC, or Mac into a 24/7 surveillance station. Users can monitor live video and audio streams in addition to playback and manage cameras with access to device settings. This software is great for multiple installations as it can combine cameras connected to a Camius DVR or NVR in addition to individual Camius cameras on one screen. The software can display Up to 128 cameras on the same screen and manage multiple devices from different locations.
Camius View App
The Smartphone Security Camera App Camius View offers full access to your cameras from any location. The mobile app is available on iOS and Android App stores and is ready to link into your security cameras out of the box. You can use your smartphone security camera App to view and playback any Camius security camera; 2-way audio is available for supported cameras, which allows the user to press and talk in addition to listening to audio. You can even activate the spotlight and siren for supported cameras remotely to deter threats.
- Power supply 12VDC/5A (Input 100-240V 1.5A Max. 50/60Hz) (using Camius DVR’s original power supply is recommended)
- Dimensions 14.88″ x 13.39″ x 2″/378 x 340 x 51mm
- Net 5.4lb (without HDD)/Gross weight 7.42lb (with packaging)
- Order model # Camius Trivault4K2168 3TB HDD