Camius IP camera solutions include the latest 32 Channel NVR (network video recorder) designed for centralized recording and remote access of your IP cameras. Camius recorders support ultra HD 4K video resolution and real-time recording of audio and video surveillance cameras. Using built-in P2P (pier-to-pier) technology or DDNS, they connect to the mobile phone app, software to watch live, or check footage playback remotely from where you are. Camius security network video recorder can also be set to send you motion-activated smart push notifications or email. It is one of the best security camera systems for any business.
- 32 camera system 4K network video recorder allows adding up to 32 IP audio and video surveillance cameras
- The security NVR supports high bandwidth up to 320 Mbps (megabits per second)
- Supports H.264 and H.265 video compression
- 64K~16M bitrate
- 32 channel NVR works with Camius and other manufacturers Onvif compliant IP cameras
- This NVR HD security camera system is fully compatible with Camius 1080p to 8MP IP cameras
- Other manufacturers Onvif compliant IP cameras’ functionality may be limited
- The network video recorder fits 8 internal SATA hard drives up to 8 Terabyte capacity each
- 1 external eSata port for an external storage
- The security camera system allows saving images or footage to an FTP, Cloud (Dropbox)
4K HDMI VIDEO OUTPUT
- Camius security camera system NVR is equipped with a high-quality HDMI video output to deliver video with resolution up to 4K
- To get a 4K video, users must have a 4K compatible monitor.
Ports & Network
- Connect your HD security camera system NVR to the monitor using HDMI or VGA cable. HDMI is capable of delivering 4K video 3840*2160. the monitor must be adjusted to 4K resolution.
- 1 Wired Audio Input and 1 Output
- 16 Wired Alarm Inputs and 4 Outputs
- RS485 port
- DHCP, PPPoE, DDNS, UPnP, P2P, Static IP, RTSP, FTP network protocols
- RJ-45 port (100/1000M）
- 1 x 3.0 USB ports for backup footage/upgrade, 2 x 2.0 USB ports for a USB mouse
Live View & Playback
- The 32CH network video recorder can display and record IP audio and video surveillance cameras with resolution up to 8 Megapixels
- 4 Channels with 4K video, 8 Channels with 4-megapixels, 10 Channels with 3-megapixels, 16 Channels with full HD 1080p video resolution at 30 frames per second
- Supports 1 to 32 camera display split. You can select the best view suitable for you on the TV monitor directly connected to the security video recorder or via browser or even software.
32 Channel NVR’ Advanced Features
- Camius security camera system 32 channel 4K NVR allows users to choose the best recording mode suitable for them. They can customize recording triggered by motion detection, or you can opt just for continuous recording. For some, it could be recording scheduled at a certain time of the day.
- Playback search with Date & Time, Event List, Smart Search
- Privacy Zone set up
- Users Management (Multiple users with authority levels)
- Logs Management
- Motion Detection
- E-mail alerts
- System Auto-reboot
- Restore to default settings
- Save snapshots to an FTP folder / Cloud (Dropbox)
- IPvault network video recorder is capable of Intelligent Video Analysis. You can apply smart video detection features to trigger recording, send you an alert, and analyze the recorded footage.
- Among those video analytics features are Perimeter Intrusion, Line Crossing, Stationary Object, Pedestrian, Face, Sound, Occlusion Detection, Cross Counting. It applies in use with certain Camius Intelligent IP cameras. Among those cameras are BoltV, BoltV, BoltVM4, GuardV, GuardMA, BoltX5, Iris536, BoltX830, Spot528a, Spot828a.
- Camius network video recorder uses fast speed USB 3.0 for backup footage, upgrade the firmware.
- You can control your network video recorder’s monitor using a USB mouse (via USB 2.0), which is included with the package.
- Camius IP security system has all the capabilities to meet the requirements of the best security camera system for business
Software & Apps
Monitor your system remotely from anywhere globally using a built-in P2P service or static IP /DDNS with port forwarding. View and control your Camius system with a free video management NVR software designed for PC and Mac users and Camius View phone app for iOS and Android devices
- Included power supply AC 110~240V
- Dimensions 17.2 x 18.1 x 3.5″ (440 x 460 x 89mm)
- Order model # Camius IPVAULT8320-N (doesn’t include pre-installed hard drive)