Camius IP camera solutions include the latest 32 Channel NVR (network video recorder) designed for centralized recording and remote access of your IP cameras. Camius recorders support ultra HD 4K video resolution and real-time recording of audio and video surveillance cameras. Using built-in P2P (pier-to-pier) technology or DDNS, they connect to the mobile phone app, software to watch live, or check footage playback remotely from where you are. Camius security network video recorder can also be set to send you motion-activated smart push notifications or email. It is one of the best security camera systems for any business.
32 Channel NVR with a high bitrate
More bandwidth for transmission and recording means higher quality. Camius offers some of the highest levels of bitrate in an NVR or Network Video Recorder, The available bandwidth. Continuous recording for security cameras from Camius can utilize up to 320Mbps recording bandwidth on the Network Video Recorder to provide each channel with enough bandwidth to stream, record, process, and analyze in 4K quality.
H.265 Video Codec
Video compression is an important factor when choosing a security system, it determines video clarity, hard disk usage, and network bandwidth. Camius 32 channel NVR supports H.265 which is considered the best video compression standard to optimize all three areas. The video quality of an H.265 stream is higher than that of an H.264 with the same settings. Using H.265 reduces the file size as well which means less bandwidth is required to transfer a higher quality stream. The reduced file size means a longer recording duration on the hard disk.
A smart security camera system isn’t complete without reliable storage, Camius NVRs offer a dedicated section with details about the health of installed hard drives. The process is named SMART, which is short for Self-Monitoring, Analysis, and Reporting Technology The advantage of this technology running in the background and on-demand is that the user can stay up to date on the hard drive’s health. The 32 Channel NVR fits 8 (eight) internal SATA hard drives. In addition, the advanced network video recorder fits 1 external e-Sata port for an external storage. Moreover, the Camius NVR allows saving images or footage to an FTP, your own Cloud service such us Dropbox or Google Drive.
4K HDMI VIDEO
Camius 32 channel NVR features 4K resolution and 4K HDMI Output. Camius PoE IP cameras capture video in 4K, which allows having a wider lens while maintaining a high level of detail. 4K UHD is recommended for vehicle license plates or face capturing requirements, and an increase in bitrate to 16Mbps means there’s enough bandwidth for 8 million pixels
Ports & Network
- Connect your HD security camera system NVR to the monitor using HDMI or VGA cable. HDMI is capable of delivering 4K video 3840*2160. the monitor must be adjusted to 4K resolution.
- 1 Wired Audio Input and 1 Output
- 16 Wired Alarm Inputs and 4 Outputs
- RS485 port
- DHCP, PPPoE, DDNS, UPnP, P2P, Static IP, RTSP, FTP network protocols
- RJ-45 port (100/1000M）
- 1 x 3.0 USB ports for backup footage/upgrade, 2 x 2.0 USB ports for a USB mouse
Live View & Playback
- The 32CH network video recorder can display and record IP audio and video surveillance cameras with resolution up to 8 Megapixels
- 4 Channels with 4K video, 8 Channels with 4-megapixels, 10 Channels with 3-megapixels, 16 Channels with full HD 1080p video resolution at 30 frames per second
- Supports 1 to 32 camera display split. You can select the best view suitable for you on the TV monitor directly connected to the security video recorder or via browser or even software.
32 Channel NVR’ Advanced Features
- Camius security camera system 32 channel 4K NVR allows users to choose the best recording mode suitable for them. They can customize recording triggered by motion detection, or you can opt just for continuous recording. For some, it could be recording scheduled at a certain time of the day.
- Playback search with Date & Time, Event List, Smart Search
- Privacy Zone set up
- Users Management (Multiple users with authority levels)
- Logs Management
- Motion Detection
- E-mail alerts
- System Auto-reboot
- Restore to default settings
- Save snapshots to an FTP folder / Cloud (Dropbox)
- IPvault network video recorder is capable of Intelligent Video Analysis. You can apply smart video detection features to trigger recording, send you an alert, and analyze the recorded footage.
- Among those video analytics features are Perimeter Intrusion, Line Crossing, Stationary Object, Pedestrian, Face, Sound, Occlusion Detection, Cross Counting. It applies in use with certain Camius Intelligent IP cameras. The latest cameras among those are BoltVM5, Spot828a, Scout20PTZ.
- Camius network video recorder uses fast speed USB 3.0 for backup footage, upgrade the firmware.
- You can control your network video recorder’s monitor using a USB mouse (via USB 2.0), which is included with the package.
- Camius IP security system has all the capabilities to meet the requirements of the best security camera system for business
Motion and Sound Detection
Video Motion Detection is used to save valuable time while searching for an event or incident in playback. It allows users to set detection areas under setup for IP cameras and an NVR; a schedule is available for detection hours and days. Video motion detection triggers recording and other actions on your Camius NVR. You can set motion recording as the only recording method to save on disk space or activate motion recording along with normal 24/7 recording to record everything while having easy access to video footage triggered by motion. Sound Detection is triggered when a sudden loud noise occurs near the camera, it alerts the user and records in Intelligent mode. Sound detection are supported by all Camius IP cameras which have a built-in microphone.
Camius smart security camera systems offer Intelligent Detection using A.I. analysis. This goes beyond video motion detection as it allows the user to create zones for detecting patterns of movement, location, etc. Intelligent Detection will trigger Push notifications in addition to video recording in a special color and tag. The latest cameras among those are BoltVM5, Spot828a, Scout20PTZ. Intelligent Detection includes:
- Perimeter Intrusion Detection
- Line Crossing Detection
- Stationary Object Detection
- Cross Counting
- Human Detection & Vehicle Detection
- Face Detection
Privacy = Security
Privacy is at the heart of Camius security systems, your cameras will only be available to accounts you create, secured with passwords. Security footage is stored on your hard drive as opposed to cloud-based camera systems. Even while using the essential P2P method for connection, your system remains secured behind your password and no one else has access to this connection.
Free NVR software
Camius security systems go beyond the HDMI monitor and smartphone app. The free NVR software can turn any desktop, laptop, PC, or Mac into a 24/7 surveillance station. Users can monitor live video and audio streams in addition to playback and manage cameras with access to device settings. This software is excellent for multiple installations as it can combine cameras connected to a Camius NVR in addition to individual Camius cameras on one screen. The software can display Up to 128 cameras on the same screen and manage multiple devices from different locations.
Camius View App
The Smartphone Security Camera App Camius View offers complete access to your cameras from any location. The mobile app is available on iOS and Android App stores and is ready to link into your security cameras out of the box. You can use your smartphone security camera App to view and playback any Camius security camera; 2-way audio is available for supported cameras, which allows the user to press and talk in addition to listening to audio. You can even activate the spotlight and siren for supported cameras remotely to deter threats.
- Included power supply AC 110~240V
- Dimensions 17.2 x 18.1 x 3.5″ (440 x 460 x 89mm)
- Order model # Camius IPVAULT8320-N (doesn’t include pre-installed hard drive)