The latest Hybrid 4K Business and Home Security DVR is the perfect upgrade if you still have existing coaxial cables and power sources and even Analog cameras of various kinds like CVI, TVI, AHD, or CVBS. In addition, it works with IP cameras too. Audio processing and Intelligent Detection are also supported, in addition to remote app access and management. Camius Security DVR works with 8 (eight) analog and 4 IP security cameras. It allows viewing and recording up to 12 HD (high definition) security cameras in total. The security 8 (eight) channel DVR supports H.264 and H.265 video and G711a audio compression.
- The 4K Business and Home Security DVR accepts 8 Analog Video Channels (BNC) + 4 Channel IP (over the network)
- Add up to 12 IP channels if no analog video inputs are in use
- Works in various modes as a security DVR or hybrid XVR (allowing to add not only analog but IP channels to the recorder as a network video recorder)
Compatible Security Cameras
- AUTO (960H, CVI), AHD, TVI Analog security cameras up to 8-Megapixels
- We recommend Camius IP cameras up to 8MP for full features and functionality; 3rd party cameras support may be limited.
Business and Home Security DVR Storage & Compression
It fits one internal SATA 3.5″ Hard drive up to 8TB. S.M.A.R.T. feature gives a complete evaluation of your DVR recorder’s hard drive disk, displaying errors if any. You can also add network-attached storage (NAS) using the ‘NetHDD’ feature.
4K Video Output
TriVaul4K184R 8 Channel DVR from Camius features a 4K HDMI Output to an HDTV monitor and a VGA output. In addition, the DVR has a CVBS output for a SPOT-OUT additional monitor.
The 8 channel DVR has 8 (eight) wired audio inputs and 1 Output (RCA). Also, the recorder comes with 8 wired alarm inputs and one output in addition to the RS485 port.
The 8 Channel DVR supports multiple network protocols, including DHCP, PPPoE, UPNP, RTSP, etc. To access the DVR remotely, you can use a built-in P2P code, which you enable on demand. You can also use DDNS port forwarding the remote monitoring purpose.
Intelligent Video Analysis
Camius security DVR offers Intelligent Detection using innovative analysis. This goes beyond video motion Detection as it allows the user to create zones to detect movement patterns, location, etc. Intelligent Detection will trigger Push notifications in addition to video recording in a particular color and tag. Intelligent Detection includes Perimeter Intrusion, Line Crossing, Stationary Object Detection which works with only to Camius 5 and 8-megapixel Analog Cameras); Pedestrian Detection, Cross Counting, Occlusion Detection apply with specific Camius Intelligent IP cameras (BoltVM5, GuardMA, SPOR8S, SPOT8R, Spot828A, Scout20PTZ, Iris8, BoltX8. Sound Detection works with 5 Megapixel PoE cameras (BoltX5PA, BoltX5R, IRIS5R, Iris528A).
Software and Apps
Monitor your system remotely from anywhere globally using a built-in P2P service or static IP /DDNS with port forwarding. View and control your Camius system with a free video management software designed for PC and Mac users and Camius View phone app for iOS and Android devices
- Download Camius 4K security camera system 8 channel DVR specification sheet here
- Included power supply 12VDC / 2A (we recommend using Camius DVR’s original power supply for full functionality and safety)
- Dimensions 12 x 9 x 2” / 300 x 227 x 53mm
- Net Weight: 2.5lb (with hard drive) / Gross weight: 4.3lb (with packaging)
- Order model # Camius Trivault4K184R
- Sold without a hard drive or cameras