Camius IP camera solutions include the latest 4K NVR 16 Channel Recorder with 16 built-in PoE (LAN) ports. This Network Video Recorder is designed for centralized recording and remote access of your IP security cameras. Thanks to Power-over-Ethernet (PoE) technology, a PoE-enabled IP camera is wired using a single Cat5e (or more comprehensive Cat6, Cat7) ethernet cable. Our NVRs support ultra HD 4K video resolution and real-time recording of audio and video surveillance cameras. Using built-in P2P (pier-to-pier) technology or DDNS, they connect to the mobile phone app, software to watch live, or check footage playback remotely from where you are. Camius security network video recorder can also be set to send you motion-activated smart push notifications or email. You can buy your security NVR with a hard drive or without it, based on the budget you set for your purchase.
4K NVR 16 Channel
- 4K NVR 16 Channel recorder allows adding up to 16 PoE audio and video surveillance cameras
- The security NVR supports high bandwidth up to 320 Mbps (megabits per second)
- Supports H.264 and H.265 video compression
- 64K~16M bitrate
- 4K NVR 16 Channel system accepts up to 16 Camius IP PoE cameras
- Built-in 16 Ports LAN (Power-Over-Ethernet) interface allows plug-n-play Camius IP video security camera installation
- Other manufacturers Onvif compliant IP cameras are installed using an external PoE network switch
DIY Camius Security Camera System Installation
- Connect IP camera to your 4K NVR 16 Channel with a network cable using power-over-ethernet (PoE) technology.
- A single wire delivers power, audio, plus video.
- You can use Cat5, Cat6, or a higher network wire for your installation.
- Camius NVR automatically assigns an IP address to each Camius IP security camera. No more complicated IP configuration.
Compatible IP Cameras
- This NVR HD security camera system is fully compatible with Camius 1080p to 4K PoE Camera
- Other manufacturers Onvif compliant IP cameras’ functionality may be limited
- The network video recorder fits 2 internal SATA hard drives up to 8 Terabyte capacity each
- 1 external eSata port for an external storage
- The security camera system allows saving images or footage to an FTP, Cloud (Dropbox/Google Drive)
NVR’s 4K HDMI VIDEO OUTPUT
- Camius security camera system NVR is equipped with a high-quality HDMI video output to deliver video with a resolution of up to 4K
- To get a 4K video, users must have a 4K compatible monitor.
Ports & Network:
- Connect your HD security camera system NVR to the monitor using HDMI or VGA cable. HDMI is capable of delivering 4K video 3840*2160. the monitor must be adjusted to 4K resolution.
- 1 Wired Audio Input and 1 Output
- 16 Wired Alarm Inputs and 1 Output
- RS485 port
- DHCP, PPPoE, DDNS, UPnP, P2P, Static IP, RTSP, FTP network protocols
- RJ-45 port (100/1000M）
- 1 x 3.0 USB ports for backup footage/upgrade, 2 x 2.0 USB ports for a USB mouse
Live View & Playback
- The 16CH POE network video recorder can display and record IP audio and video surveillance cameras with resolution up to 8 Megapixels
- 4 Channels with 4K video, 8 Channels with 4-megapixels, 10 Channels with 3-megapixels, 16 Channels with full HD 1080p video resolution at 30 frames per second
- Supports 1 to 16 camera display split. You can select the best view suitable for you on the TV monitor directly connected to the security video recorder or via browser or even software.
- Camius security camera system 16 channel NVR allows users to choose the best recording mode suitable for them. They can customize recording triggered by motion detection, or you can opt just for continuous recording. For some, it could be recording scheduled at a certain time of the day.
- Playback search with Date & Time, Event List, Smart Search
- Privacy Zone set up
- Users Management (Multiple users with authority levels)
- Logs Management
- Motion Detection
- E-mail alerts
- System Auto-reboot
- Restore to default settings
- Save snapshots to an FTP folder / Cloud (Dropbox, Google Drive)
Software & Apps
Monitor your system remotely from anywhere globally using a built-in P2P service or static IP /DDNS with port forwarding. View and control your Camius system with a free video management NVR software designed for PC and Mac users and Camius View phone app for iOS and Android devices
- Built-in power supply AC 110~240V / PoE: 48V (16 Built-in PoE ports)
- Dimensions 15 x 12.5 x 2” / 381 x 318 x 51mm
- Order model # Camius IPvault2320P16N 3TB HDD