This 4K PoE Security Camera would be a great addition to an outdoor security system with its intelligent features. The IP camera offers 8MP resolution recording, color night vision, weatherproof metal housing, smart analytics.
4K Security Camera Footage
This bullet security camera is equipped with an 8MP image sensor delivering high-quality security camera footage. More pixels get you more details.
8 Million Pixels
The IP security camera records 4K video, which is 4 times the pixels as an HD 1080p security camera. Instead of 1920 × 1080, over 2,000,000 pixels, this 4K PoE security camera can record at a pixel ratio of 3840 x 2160 (a total of 8,294,000 pixels). More pixels delivered by the security camera allow you to get more enhanced picture details when you digitally zoom in on the footage.
Super Wide Angle IP Camera
Your 4K PoE security camera is an excellent choice for large areas of surveillance. This 8MP IP camera provides up to 111 degrees horizontal field of view. One of these super wide-angle security cameras can take the place of multiple cameras with narrow view lenses.
Infrared & Color Night Vision
Camius IP cameras come with infrared LEDs in front of the camera, which allow your security cameras to capture video in complete darkness. The bullet security cameras IR LEDs range extends up to 98 feet. Moreover, Camius IP cameras support color mode enabled in the camera settings, which allows the security camera produces color night-vision footage in ambient light.
PoE IP camera requires a single network wire to run power, video. Such simple wiring makes the whole installation hassle-free and straightforward.
Bullet Security Camera
The bullet-shaped camera is an obvious deterrent. It is suitable for viewing open areas like backyards, parking lots, large warehouses. The camera’s tip on the casing protects it from the weather (water, dust) and glare, making them perfect for outdoor use. Bullet cameras are for indoor and outdoor installation as well. Usually, bullet cameras are installed on the wall outdoors. If you are installing it indoors (e.g., in the corridor), it is best to mount it on the ceiling. Also, the outdoor IP camera’s handle (or bracket) rotates and swivels, allowing you to change the angle easily. Learn about the pros of bullet cameras, visit here
IP Camera Compatibility with Security NVR
- Camius Trivault and IPvault series NVR network video recorder is recommended for full functionality and compatibility (to learn about IPvault series Network video recorders range visit the following link).
- Works with certain third-party network video recorders and devices (3rd party devices may limit Camius IP cameras features)
- Supported protocols TCP/IP, HTTP, DHCP, DNS, DDNS, RTP/RTSP, PPPoE, SMTP, NTP, UPnP, SNMP, HTTPS, FTP
- Reset camera settings via network
Remote Software and Apps
Monitor your system remotely from anywhere globally using a built-in P2P service or static IP /DDNS with port forwarding. View and control your Camius system with a free video management IP camera and NVR software designed for PC and Mac users and Camius View phone app for iOS and Android devices
4K PoE security camera with audio
- Camius 8MP IP camera allows not only to watch but listening through the camera.
- We recommend using these bullet surveillance cameras with Camius network video recorders for audio recording.
- The bullet security camera’s built-in microphone is enabled by default. Audio disabled using the camera’s web client.
- Important note: The recording of audio requires the consent of the recorded party. We urge you to check all applicable local, state, federal laws and regulations before using any form of surveillance or radiofrequency transmission.
Smart Detection and Alerts
- Bullet Security Camera’s innovative smart detection feature includes motion detection with adjustable sensitivity settings. It enables sending emails, recording, or even uploading files to Cloud (your own Dropbox)
- Sound Detection allowed sending emails when sound picked up with very customizable settings based on the level of the sound
- Video Tampering Detection allows sending email alerts if the camera view is blocked, covered (obstructed in any way)
- This 4K PoE security camera stands out due to its intelligent features as well. When you install it with Camius IPvault NVR network video recorder, the bullet camera allows you to control such Intelligent video analytics as Human and Vehicle Detection, Perimeter Intrusion Detection, Line Crossing, Stationary Object Detection.
- The security camera’s Digital Wide Dynamic Range adjusts dark and bright areas of the image in the areas of high contrast.
- Black Light Compensation (BLC) to optimize the brightness of images by using digital signal processing
- Up to 4 privacy zones to conceal parts of the image.
- Up to 8 Regions of interest
- 4K PoE security camera
- mounting kit with a waterproof lid
- mounting template
- quick installation guide
- Order model # BoltX8
- Power consumption max. 7W (with IR on), 3W (without IR)
- Weight 16oz (450g)
- Dimensions: Ø 2.7 x 5.4″ (69 x 138 mm)
- Operating temperature -22°F~131°F
- Storage temperature -22°F~140°F
- Visit this link to download the specifications datasheet for the 4K PoE security camera specifications sheet
- If you are looking for a junction box (mounting base) for this camera, check Camus MB100 following this link here