The latest Camius PoE outdoor security camera enhances the picture quality, night vision, wide view, audio recording, onboard storage for local recording, and easy camera reset. A single ethernet cable wiring the Camius PoE surveillance cameras runs power, video, and audio. This simple wiring makes the whole installation hassle-free and straightforward.
Outdoor Security camera with 2K video footage
This outdoor camera is equipped with a 5MP image sensor delivering high-quality footage. More pixels get you more details. The PoE bullet camera records 2K video, two and half times the pixels of an HD 1080p security camera. Instead of 1920 × 1080, over 2,000,000 pixels, this 2K camera can record at a pixel ratio of 2592 x 1944 (more than 5 million pixels). More pixels delivered by the camera allow you to get more enhanced picture details when you digitally zoom in on the footage.
Best Security Cameras with precise coverage & customized settings
The 3.6 mm lens delivers an 80° field of view. Specific applications require this narrower angle, especially when the camera is installed at a height and the target area is farther away.
The PoE IP camera requires a single network wire to run power, video, and audio. Such simple wiring makes the whole installation hassle-free and straightforward. When installing the Camius PoE camera with a Camius NVR, setup is easy and quick due to built-in optimization.
Night Vision and Image Settings
Camius camera comes with infrared LEDs allowing the camera to capture video in complete darkness. The bullet camera’s IR LED range extends up to 100 feet. Moreover, Camius IP cameras support color mode enabled in the camera settings, producing color night-vision footage in ambient light.
Weatherproof Security Camera enclosures, a Camius standard for durability. Best outdoor cold weather security cameras from Camius survive rain, snow, and wind. A sealed metal enclosure with a hardened bracket gives Camius weatherproof security cameras an advantage in colder climates. Outdoor IP cameras from Camius ship with an all-weather wire joint sealing coupler.
Advantages of the Camius Camera
The bullet-shaped camera is an obvious deterrent. However, it is suitable for viewing open areas like backyards, parking lots, and large warehouses. The camera’s tip on the casing protects it from the weather (water, dust) and glare, making them perfect for outdoor use. Bullet cameras are for indoor and outdoor installation as well. If you are installing the camera indoors (e.g., in the corridor), it is best to mount it on the ceiling. Also, the camera’s handle (or bracket) rotates and swivels, allowing you to change the angle easily.
PoE Camera with audio
- The wired camera comes with a high-quality built-in microphone for audio recording. By default, audio is enabled; you can disable the audio in the device web-client settings.
- Important note: Audio recording requires the recorded party’s consent. We urge you to check all applicable local, state, and federal laws and regulations before using any form of surveillance or radio-frequency transmission.
- We recommend installing the bullet camera with a Camius Trivault and IPvault series NVR network video recorder for full functionality and compatibility.
- Works with certain third-party network video recorders and devices (3rd party devices may limit Camius IP cameras features)
Outdoor Camera for Home Security & Business Surveillance with Remote Software and Apps
Monitor your IP camera remotely from anywhere globally using a built-in P2P service or static IP /DDNS with port forwarding. View and control your Camius system with a free video management software designed for PC and Mac users and the Camius View phone app for iOS and Android devices
IP Camera with Smart Detection and Alerts
- The IP camera’s innovative smart detection feature includes motion detection with adjustable sensitivity settings. It enables sending emails, recording, or even uploading files to Cloud (your own Dropbox)
- As an intelligent security camera, it comes with Sound Detection. It allows sending emails, recording, and uploading footage using FTP protocol or your Cloud (Dropbox) when sound is picked up with customizable settings based on the sound level.
- When you install the Camius PoE camera with the Camius NVR, you can record to Dropbox or Google Drive.
- The security camera’s Digital Wide Dynamic Range adjusts dark and bright areas of the image in high contrast areas.
- Black Light Compensation (BLC) to optimize the brightness of images by using digital signal processing
- Up to 4 privacy zones to conceal parts of the image.
- On-camera SD slot for a micro-SD card (note, Micro SD card is not included with the camera and can be purchased separately)
- Easy reset
- 5MP bullet security camera
- mounting kit with a waterproof lid
- mounting template
- quick installation guide
- Order model # BOLTX5R
- Power consumption ≤ 5W (with IR on), ≤ 1.5W (without IR)
- Dimensions Φ 5.94” x 2.79” (150.8 x 70.9mm)
- Weight 14oz (397g)
- Operating temperature -22°F~131°F (-30°C~55°C)
- Storage temperature -22°F~140°F (-30°C~60°C)