Camius IP camera solutions include the latest 16 channel network video recorder NVR with 16 built-in PoE (LAN) ports. This Network Video Recorder is designed for centralized recording and remote access to your IP security cameras. Thanks to Power-over-Ethernet (PoE) technology, a PoE-enabled IP camera is wired using a single Cat5e (or more comprehensive Cat6, Cat7) ethernet cable.
Our NVRs support ultra HD 4K, 2K, full HD 1080p video resolution, and real-time audio and video surveillance camera recording.
Using built-in P2P (pier-to-pier) technology or DDNS, they connect to the mobile phone app and software to watch live or check footage playback remotely from where you are.
You can also set the Camius security network video recorder to send you motion-activated smart push notifications or email. You can buy your security NVR with a hard drive or without it, based on the budget you set for your purchase.
Surveillance NVR Network Video Recorder with high bandwidth
- 4K NVR 16 Channel recorder allows adding up to 16 PoE audio and video surveillance cameras
- The security NVR supports high bandwidth up to 256 Mbps (megabits per second)
- Supports H.264 and H.265 video compression
- 16 Channel NVR system accepts up to 16 Camius IP PoE cameras
- Built-in 16 Ports LAN (Power-Over-Ethernet) interface allows plug-n-play Camius IP video security camera installation
- Other manufacturers’ IP cameras are installed using an external PoE network switch
DIY Camius Security Camera System Installation
- Connect the Camius PoE cameras to your 4K NVR 16 Channel with a network cable using power-over-ethernet (PoE) technology.
- A single wire delivers power, audio, plus video.
- You can use Cat5, Cat6, or a higher network wire for your installation.
- Camius NVR automatically assigns an IP address to each Camius IP security camera. No more complicated IP configuration.
Compatible IP Cameras
- This NVR HD security camera system is fully compatible with Camius IP cameras.
Display Video Outputs
Camius 16 Channel NVR (network video recorder) comes with 3 video outputs to add a monitor/TV for live view
- 1 x HDMI (HDMI2) output for the primary monitor, which supports 4K video (3840×2160)
- 1 x HDMI (HDMI2) video output for a secondary monitor that supports 1080P display resolution
- 1 x VGA output
Choose an output resolution that matches your monitor. The NVR should adjust the output resolution automatically to match the best resolution of your monitor at the system startup.
Please note that some legacy monitors could fail to communicate their acceptable resolution. In this case, please plug the NVR into a newer monitor and change the resolution manually to the lowest setting, then save and plug the older monitor back to see if it’s supported.
Please note that after completing the Start Wizard, you can adjust the Display Output Resolution further using the following Menu Path: Setup – System – General – Output Configuration.
Select the output resolution suitable for your TV/Monitor. 1080P(1920 x 1080) will suit most monitors. If your NVR supports 4K output resolution, you can select either 2K (2560 x 1440) or 4K (3840 x 2160) to take advantage of the higher resolution that your 4K TV provides.
Camius 16 channel NVR has an additional HDMI output for a secondary monitor that you can customize.
Ports & Network:
- 1 Wired Audio Input and 1 Output
- 16 Wired Alarm Inputs and 1 Output
- RS485 port
- DHCP, PPPoE, DDNS, UPnP, P2P, Static IP, RTSP, FTP network protocols
- 1 RJ45 100/1000 Base-T
- Three USB ports to operate the NVR with USB mouse, footage backup, export and import your system settings, and firmware upgrade.
Live View & Playback
You can live view and playback footage 4K video with 60 frames, 4MP with 120 frames, and 1080P with 240 frames per second.
- Supports 1 to 16 camera display split or set auto sequence. You can select the best view suitable for you on the TV monitor directly connected to the security video recorder or via browser or even software.
Motion, PIR Detection
Camius NVR comes with Sound Detection in Intelligent mode triggered when a sudden loud noise occurs near the camera; it alerts the user and records in Intelligent mode. You can set up alarms triggered by Sound detection, and if you click on ‘Intelligent,‘ make sure to enable Sound detection by checking the switch box.
Camus’s IP cameras offer detection using AI analysis. It goes beyond video motion detection, allowing the user to create zones for detecting movement patterns, location, etc. You can activate one of the AI detections to get precise reports and analytics. AI Detection will trigger recording, email, or push notifications in addition to video recording in a unique color and tag.
AI Detection includes:
- Human & Vehicle Detection (PD & VD)
- Perimeter Intrusion Detection (PID)
- Line Crossing Detection (LCD)
- Cross Counting (CC)
- More AI functions are in the Beta version
You can enable Human & Vehicle Detection in AI mode and then allow push notifications on your mobile app. Make sure to select Schedule and save it.
Free NVR software
NVR PoE camera system goes beyond the HDMI monitor and smartphone app. The free NVR software (VMS) can turn any desktop, laptop, PC, or Mac into a 24/7 surveillance station. Users can monitor live video and audio streams in addition to playback and manage cameras with access to device settings. This software is excellent for multiple installations as it can combine cameras connected to a Camius DVR or NVR and individual Camius cameras on one screen. The software also displays Up to 128 cameras on the same screen and manages multiple devices from different locations.
Camius View App
The Smartphone Security Camera App Camius View offers complete access to your cameras from any location. Click here on how to add your security cameras to the app.
The mobile app is available on iOS and Android App stores and is ready to link to your security cameras. You can use your smartphone security camera App to view and playback any Camius security camera; listen to audio, and control the system entirely, including restarting it remotely.
You can control your NVR system using your smartphone or tablet.
- Built-in power supply AC 100~240V
- Dimensions: 15 x 13.4 x 2.7 ” / 380 x 340 x 68 mm
- Order model # Camius IPVAULT2256PR 4TB HDD
What’s in the box:
- 16 channel NVR with pre-installed 4TB hard drive
- Power cord
- HDMI cable
- Network cable
- USB mouse
- Installation guide
- A user manual is available in PDF form in our support section.