Upgrade to advanced analog DVR
Camius’ latest 4K analog DVR 8 channel for business and home security has improved IP camera recording bandwidth and includes AI detection functions. This surveillance DVR, like all other Camius hybrid surveillance recorders, is designed to work with CVBS, AHD, CVI, and TVI cameras over existing coaxial cables and power sources. In addition, it works with HD IP cameras too.
Camius Security DVR accepts up to 8 (eight) analog and 4 IP security cameras. You can view and record up to 12 HD high-definition security cameras. The security 8-channel DVR supports not only H.264 but also the latest H.265 video and audio compression.
Why choose the Camius Analog Security Camera DVR for your home or business?
- Camius security digital video recorders provide an advanced menu with smart and AI functions and support 4K analog camera recording. The analog security camera DVR accepts 8 analog video channels (BNC) and 4 IP cameras over the network.
- Analog channels to be converted into IP. You can add up to 12 HD IP cameras to the security DVR recorder if all eight analog channels are not in use (disabled)
- The DVR’s IP camera recording bandwidth can be increased from 32Mbps to 96Mbps by turning off a single analog channel, increasing bandwidth by 8Mbps.
- Follow this guide on how to add IP cameras to Camius DVR.
- IP channels default 32Mbps bandwidth.
- Turning off all 8 analog channels will increase the IP channel bandwidth to 96Mbps.
- Works in various modes as a security DVR or hybrid XVR (allowing to add of not only analog but IP channels to the recorder as a network video recorder)
Analog Cameras for Camius 8 Channel DVR
Camius CCTV digital video recorder works with analog CVBS, AHD, CVI, and TVI cameras up to 8-Megapixels resolution.
8 Channel DVR with a 4K HDMI Video Output
Camius 4K 8 Channel DVR comes with 3 video outputs to add a monitor or TV for live viewing.
- 1 x HDMI output which supports 4K video (3840×2160)
- 1 x VGA output that supports 1080P video (1920×1080)
- 1 x CVBS (or BNC) for a Spot monitor to call out certain camera or cameras
Add a Spot monitor to the DVR
Camius DVR recorders have a feature that enables a Spot monitor for security cameras through a CVBS video output. A spot monitor function can display a live video feed of one or more security cameras on a secondary TV monitor continuously linked to a DVR. This feature does not disrupt the live camera display on the spot monitor if you use the recorder’s primary monitor to access the menu system.
Do not miss out on the getting Business Surveillance System that offers Smart Motion Detection
You can enable Smart Motion Detection to trigger recording video based on sensitivity to movement. Moreover, Camius DVRs allow you to select the target between motion, vehicle, pedestrian, or vehicle & pedestrian.
Sound, Human, Vehicle, Intrusion Detection
Camius business and home security DVR offers intelligent detection using innovative analysis. It goes beyond video motion detection, allowing users to create zones to detect movement patterns, location, etc. Intelligent detection will trigger push notifications in addition to video recording in a particular color and tag. Camius 4K analog cameras (FB4KAOC) offer sound detection.
Now you can also add 4K vandal-proof dome security camera to the DVR.
Detection powered with AI Artificial Intelligence
For AI detection, add Camius analog and IP cameras to the 8 channel DVR. You can select Human & Vehicle, Perimeter Intrusion, or Line Crossing Detection with alarms and customized schedules.
The DVR recorder has 8 (eight) wired audio inputs and 1 Output (RCA). Also, the recorder comes with eight wired alarm inputs and one output in addition to the RS485 port.
DVR Network Settings
The DVR recorder supports multiple network protocols, including DHCP, PPPoE, UPNP, RTSP, etc. You can use a built-in P2P code to access the DVR remotely to enable on-demand. You can also use DDNS port forwarding the remote monitoring purpose.
Surveillance DVR with Email Notifications
You can set up email notifications and customize your schedule.
A Camius surveillance DVR allows the owner to set up multiple users and specify their permissions and settings. This way, security is enhanced since each user cannot access what the DVR offers. You could, for example, give specific users access to everything while limiting others only to live view, video playback, and PTZ control.
Access your DVR using desktop software
Monitor your system remotely from anywhere globally using a built-in P2P (peer-to-peer) service or static IP / DDNS with port forwarding. View and control your Camius system with free video management software for PC and Mac users and the Camius View phone app for iOS and Android devices.
Security DVR with web browser access
Camius DVRs support multiple web browsers, such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Internet Explorer, and Safari. This compatibility allows users to access their Camius DVR system using any web browser of their choice without the need for any additional software installation. The web-based interface provides an intuitive user experience with easy-to-use controls for live viewing, playback, and configuration. With Camius DVR’s browser compatibility, users can conveniently access and manage their surveillance system from anywhere, using any internet-used device.
- Included power supply: 12VDC / 2A (we recommend using Camius DVR’s original power supply for full functionality and safety)
- Dimensions: 12 x 9 x 2” (300 x 227 x 53mm)
- Net Weight: 2.5lb (with hard drive) / Gross weight: 4.3lb (with packaging)
- Order model # Trivault4K184R2 8TB HDD
- 8 Channel DVR with 8TB Hard drive (model: TRIVAULT4K184R2 8TB HDD)
- Power supply
- USB mouse
- HDMI cable
- Network cable
- DVR user guide