This Analog 8MP Outdoor Bullet Camera installed with an analog security DVR using coaxial cable. We recommended installing it with Trivault4K series Digital video recorders to get the best of its features. Users of Camius business and home DVR security systems see their property from wherever they are. You can access them from anywhere in the world using our free mobile app. PC and Mac users use complimentary Surveillance Client software. BNC surveillance cameras deliver detailed footage with crisp, clear day and night pictures over coaxial cable. Camius analog 5MP and 4K security cameras feature our exceptional color night vision technology. They are also weatherproofed to ensure safe outdoor installation.
Bullet Camera Main Features
- Camius 4K outdoor security camera produces 8-Megapixels video 3840 x 2160
- IP66 weatherproof rated for indoor and outdoor security camera installations (water and dust-proof)
- Wide-angle 2.8mm (103 degrees of view)
- A 4-in-1 Dip switch on the camera
- Powered with 12V DC
4K Security Camera Footage
This 4K security bullet camera is equipped with a 4K high-performance 1/2.7″ image sensor CMOS delivering high-quality images. More pixels get you more details.
8 Million Pixels
The analog bullet camera produces 4K video, which is four times the pixels as an HD 1080p security camera. Instead of 1920 × 1080, over 2,000,000 pixels, this 8MP bullet surveillance camera delivers at a pixel ratio of 3840 x 2160 (more than 8 million pixels). More pixels delivered by the security camera allow you to get more enhanced picture details when you digitally zoom in on the footage.
Super Wide Angle Analog Bullet Camera
This bullet camera is an excellent choice for extensive area monitoring. The 4k analog camera provides excellent coverage thanks to its 103 degrees horizontal field of view.
Security DVR compatible with 8MP bullet camera
- 960H/AHD/CVI/TVI DVR (Camius Trivault4K series DVR is recommended for full functionality)
- 4K Outdoor Security Camera’s mode can be changed using the camera’s dip switch
- The DVR must be capable of supporting 4K video (otherwise the video resolution will be downscaled)
Compatible DVR recorder
- 960H / AHD / HD TVI/ HD CVI DVR (Camius Trivault4K series DVR is recommended for full functionality)
- 4K bullet camera’s mode can be changed using the on-camera dip switch
- The security DVR must be capable of supporting 4K video
Infrared & Color Night Vision
The analog bullet camera comes with infrared LEDs allowing the camera to capture video in complete darkness. The bullet security camera’s IR LED range extends up to 66 feet. Moreover, Camius analog cameras support color night-vision in ambient light.
- Infrared Night Vision up to 66ft
- Color Night Vision in low light conditions
- Black and White picture in complete darkness
- Wide Dynamic Range (digital WDR)
- Black Light Compensation (BLC)
- Adjust / Reset camera settings on the DVR recorder’s display
- 4K analog bullet camera
- mounting kit
- mounting template
- Order model # FB4KATC Lens 2.8mm
- Power consumption ≤ 4W (with IR on), ≤ 3W (without IR on)
- Dimensions Ø5.5 x 2.8” (Ø139.7 x 71.12mm)
- Net weight 14oz (400g)
- Operating temperature -22°F ~ 131°F
- Storage temperature -22°F ~ 140°F
- For the camera specifications sheet please click here