Camius View is the smartphone app to view & control your DVR, NVR, and IP security cameras for home and business:
The Smartphone Security Camera App Camius View offers complete access to your cameras from any location. The mobile app is available on iOS and Android App stores and is ready to link to your security cameras. You can use your smartphone security camera App to view and playback any Camius security camera. Download and install the Camius View iOS or Android app on your smartphone device:
How to add your PoE camera or Surveillance Recorder to the Camius NVR, DVR, or IP camera app
Download the Camius View app on the iOS or Android app store on your phone or tab.
On the first run, the app will require network access and other permissions; once authorized, the app will start a tutorial highlighting the add button.
To get to the add device button later, Tap on the top left menu icon and then on Devices to open the Device Manager page.
- Tap on the main menu icon then on the Devices icon to open the device list page, and tap on the + to add a new device.
- Choose NVR/DVR/IPCAM and then Search Online Network to add devices to your network.
Option 1: Search Online networks to add devices from your network on the device page, enter the password you set earlier, port 80 (for R-series recorders and IP cameras), and save. For the devices of non-R series, port 9000 is required.
Option 2: While you have the QR code scanner active, point your smartphone’s camera to it and snap. To check if your NVR, DVR, or IP camera is online, disconnect your phone’s Wi-Fi briefly and let the app reload
- On the device page, enter the password you set earlier and save. The App will confirm once connected.
You can also add your Camius device manually.
DVR, NVR camera system Live View
- On the main App View page, tap on a device to view its channels, double-tap on a channel to zoom in, and go back to multi-view again.
- You can zoom in on a single channel with the spread gesture and zoom out by pinching.
- Switching to landscape mode on your smartphone or tablet gives you a full-screen view.
- Tap on the icon to launch playback, then tap on the calendar icon to pick a day with recordings.
- Scroll the bottom colored bar horizontally to pick the time of day for playback, The icon saves a snapshot and the icon records on demand into your smartphone or tablet’s storage.
Enabling Push Notifications
- Tap on the icon and then on the Push Notifications icon , select the device, and enable the desired per-channel motion detection alerts, disk error detection alerts, and more.