This 5 Megapixels IP Dome Camera gives you the enhanced picture quality, color night vision, 100 feet IR night vision, and audio capability. It is an excellent choice for 24/7 home and business security monitoring and recording.
5 Million Pixels Footage
The IP security camera records 5 Megapixels (5MP) video, which is 2.5 times the pixels as an HD 1080p security camera. Instead of 1920 × 1080, over 2,000,000 pixels, this 5MP camera can record at a pixel ratio of 2592 x 1944 (a total of 5 million pixels). More pixels delivered by the security camera allow you to get more enhanced picture details when you digitally zoom in on the footage.
Super Wide Angle Security Camera
This security dome camera is an excellent choice for extensive area monitoring. The 5MP dome camera provides excellent coverage thanks to its 116 degrees diagonal, 92 horizontal views.
Infrared & Color Night Vision
Camius IP cameras come with infrared LEDs in front of the camera, which allow your security cameras to capture video in complete darkness. The bullet security cameras IR LEDs range extends up to 98 feet. Moreover, Camius IP cameras support color mode enabled in the camera settings, which allows the security camera produces color night-vision footage in ambient light.
This security camera requires a single network wire to run power, video. Such simple wiring makes the whole installation hassle-free and straightforward.
Dome Camera Applications
Camius PoE Camera has a protective round casing and is usually wall or ceiling mounted. Retail stores, restaurants, hotels, offices, and residential buildings use this surveillance dome camera inside the premises due to their discrete shape, comprehensive camera coverage, ceiling mounting. It is prevalent for installation inside a house as well. Camius dome security cameras are long-lasting and vandal-resistant as a casing protects the camera lens.
Dome Camera with audio
- The security camera comes with a high-quality built-in microphone for audio recording. Audio is enabled by default; you can disable the audio in the camera’s web client settings
- Important note: The recording of audio requires the consent of the recorded party. We urge you to check all applicable local, state, federal laws and regulations before using any form of surveillance or radio-frequency transmission.
IP Camera Compatibility with Security NVR
- We recommend installing the dome camera with a Camius Trivault and IPvault series NVR network video recorder for full functionality and compatibility.
- Works with certain third-party network video recorders and devices (3rd party devices may limit Camius IP cameras features)
Remote Software and Apps
Monitor your system remotely from anywhere globally using a built-in P2P service or static IP /DDNS with port forwarding. View and control your Camius system with a free video management IP camera software designed for PC and Mac users and Camius View phone app for iOS and Android devices
Key features of the dome camera
- Dome Camera’s innovative smart detection feature includes motion and sound detection. It enables sending emails, recording, or even uploading files to Cloud (your own Dropbox).
- The security camera’s Digital Wide Dynamic Range adjusts dark and bright areas of the image in the areas of high contrast.
- Black Light Compensation (BLC) to optimize the brightness of images by using digital signal processing
- Up to 4 privacy zones to conceal parts of the image.
- Up to 8 Regions of interest
- Color night vision in low light and Black and white in complete darkness with 30 to 100 feet (30m) infrared (IR) distance.
- This IP Dome camera operates in temperatures as low as -22°F (-30°C) and high as 131°F (55°C)
- Two Iris528 cameras
- mounting kit with a waterproof lid
- mounting template
- quick installation guide
- Order model # Iris528
- Power consumption ≤ 5W (with IR on), ≤ 1.5W (without IR)
- Dimensions Ø2.5 x 4.5” (Ø63 x 115mm)
- Weight 16oz (450g)
- Operating temperature -22°F~131°F
- Storage temperature -22°F~140°F
- See the dome camera specifications here