Camius 4K PoE Motion Activated Spotlight Security Camera is filled with the best surveillance features. Using revolutionary starlight technology, the color night vision camera captures color footage in low light conditions. Being a motion-activated camera, it supports sending push notifications or email alerts, triggers recordings, a siren, bright spotlights. The 2-way talk and outdoor lights with the camera are great crime deterrents as well. The PoE installation is straightforward and easy. Spotlight Camera wired using an ethernet cable delivering power, video, audio in a single wire!
Motion Activated Spotlight Security Camera is a deterrent
- You can configure the spotlight camera to trigger a loud siren and turn on lights when detecting an intrusion.
- The siren’s sound and duration adjusted easily from the camera’s settings.
- The lights also can be configured either as a warning light or a strobe. Their duration and strength are easily adjusted as well.
- Using revolutionary starlight technology, the color night vision camera captures color footage in low light conditions.
- 4K Spotlight camera produces crisp clear black & white video in complete darkness and outstanding color night vision In a low light environment.
- The spotlight camera captures images and video in color in low-light conditions.
- It is installed indoors and outdoors.
PIR Motion Detection
- Being a motion-activated camera, the 4K Spotlight camera supports sending push notifications or email alerts, triggers recordings, etc.
- Spotlight security camera has a built-in PIR sensor detecting thermal motion from people, animals, and even cars.
- The PIR sensor’s angle is up to 115 degrees, and the maximum detection distance is 22 feet.
- Motion detection triggers sending email alerts, smart push notifications, or recording.
- Bright security spotlights tare over 200lux strength,
- Sound and Motion detection
Spotlight Camera’ Two Way Audio
- Being the best security camera with two-way audio, you can listen and talk back using the camera app (Camius View).
- High-quality built-in microphone and speaker volume adjustable
- Audio enabled and disabled using the IP camera settings.
Plug-n-play PoE installation
- Thanks to power-over-ethernet (PoE) technology, Camius 4K Spotlight Camera is wired using an Ethernet cable delivering power, video, and audio in a single wire!
- Installing the Spotlight Camera is Camius IPvault PoE NVR makes the whole security camera installation process hassle-free. The NVR automatically assigns an IP address to any of Camius IP cameras.
- This smart spotlight camera with certain video analytics utilized when connected to Camius IPvault and TRivault4K network video recorders
- Alerts and recordings can be triggered with smart detection. It includes Face detection, Perimeter Intrusion, Line crossing, Stationary Object, Pedestrian, and Cross Counting detection in use with Camius IPvault network video recorder,
- Trivault4K series hybrid XVR supports Perimeter Intrusion, Line Crossing, Stationary Object detection.
- Periodical reports are done in the form of a list, histogram, or chart.
- Camius Spotlight security cameras feature intelligent detection capabilities.
Monitor your Motion Activated Spotlight Security Camera remotely from anywhere globally using a built-in P2P service or static IP /DDNS with port forwarding. View and control your Camius system with a free video management NVR software designed for PC and Mac users and the Camius View phone app for iOS and Android devices. For the recording purpose, we recommend adding the camera to Camius NVR of the Trivault or IPvault series.
What is included:
- (2) 8MP Spotlight Camera (model: SPOT828A)
- Mounting kit
- Waterproof lid
- Mounting template
- IP camera quick setup guide
Download Motion Activated Spotlight Security Camera’s specifications here.