The latest Camius PoE outdoor camera gives you enhanced picture quality, night vision, wide view, audio recording, and onboard storage for local recording and easy camera reset.
A single ethernet cable wiring the Camius PoE surveillance cameras run power, video, and audio. This simple wiring makes the whole IP HD security camera installation hassle-free and straightforward.
Security Cameras with Quad HD 2K video
This outdoor security camera is equipped with a 5MP image sensor delivering high-quality security camera footage. More pixels get you more details. The IP security camera records 2K video, which is two and half times the pixels as an HD 1080p security camera. Instead of 1920 × 1080, over 2,000,000 pixels, this 2K outdoor security camera can record at a pixel ratio of 2592 x 1944 (more than 5 million pixels). More pixels delivered by the security camera allow you to get more enhanced picture details when you digitally zoom in on the footage.
Outdoor Security Cameras with precise coverage & customized settings
The 3.6 mm lens used in certain this PoE outdoor camera captures 80 degrees horizontally. Certain applications require this narrower angle, especially when the camera is installed at a height and the target area is farther away.
Easy to install PoE Security Camera
PoE IP camera requires a single network wire to run not only power, but video, and even audio. Such simple wiring makes the whole installation hassle-free and straightforward.
Outdoor Camera with Night Vision
Camius outdoor security camera comes with infrared LEDs allowing the camera to capture video in complete darkness. The bullet camera’s IR LED range extends up to 100 feet. Moreover, Camius IP cameras support color mode enabled in the camera settings, producing color night-vision footage in ambient light.
PoE Security Cameras Applications
Weatherproof Security Camera enclosures, a Camius standard for durability. Best outdoor cold weather security cameras from Camius survive rain, snow, and wind. A sealed metal enclosure with a hardened bracket gives Camius weatherproof security cameras an advantage in colder climates. Outdoor IP cameras from Camius ship with an all-weather wire joint sealing coupler.
Advantages of the Outdoor Security Camera Bullet Shape
The bullet-shaped camera is an obvious deterrent. It is suitable for viewing open areas like backyards, parking lots, and large warehouses. The camera’s tip on the casing protects it from the weather (water, dust) and glare, making them perfect for outdoor use. Bullet cameras are for indoor and outdoor installation as well. If you are installing the camera indoors (e.g., in the corridor), it is best to mount it on the ceiling. Also, the outdoor IP camera’s handle (or bracket) rotates and swivels, allowing you to change the angle easily.
Outdoor Security Camera with audio
- The security camera comes with a high-quality built-in microphone for audio recording. Audio is enabled by default; you can disable the audio in the camera’s web-client settings.
- Important note: The recording of audio requires the consent of the recorded party. We urge you to check all applicable local, state, federal laws and regulations before using any form of surveillance or radio-frequency transmission.
Outdoor Security Camera Compatibility
- We recommend installing the bullet camera with a Camius Trivault and IPvault series NVR network video recorder for full functionality and compatibility.
- Works with certain third-party network video recorders and devices (3rd party devices may limit Camius IP cameras features)
IP Security Camera Software and Remote Apps
Monitor your IP camera remotely from anywhere globally using a built-in P2P service or static IP /DDNS with port forwarding. View and control your Camius system with a free video management software designed for PC and Mac users and the Camius View phone app for iOS and Android devices
PoE Security Camera with Motion and Sound Detection
- The outdoor security camera’s innovative smart detection feature includes motion detection with adjustable sensitivity settings. It enables sending emails, recording, or even uploading files to Cloud (your own Dropbox)
- As a smart security camera, it comes with Sound Detection allowing sending emails, recording, upload footage using FTP protocol or your Cloud when sound is picked up with very customizable settings based on the sound level.
More features of the outdoor security cameras
- The security camera’s Digital Wide Dynamic Range adjusts dark and bright areas of the image in the areas of high contrast.
- Black Light Compensation (BLC) to optimize the brightness of images by using digital signal processing
- Up to 4 privacy zones to conceal parts of the image.
- On-camera SD slot for a micro-SD card (note, Micro SD card is not included with the camera and can be purchased separately)
- Easy reset
- Two 5MP Bullet security cameras (BOLTX5R)
- mounting kit with a waterproof lid, mounting template, quick installation guide
- Two 60ft cat5E patch cables
General information about 5MP outdoor security cameras:
- Order model # BOLTX5R
- Power consumption ≤ 5W (with IR on), ≤ 1.5W (without IR)
- Dimensions Φ 5.94” x 2.79” (150.8 x 70.9mm)
- Weight 14oz (397g)
- Operating temperature -22°F~131°F (-30°C~55°C)
- Storage temperature -22°F~140°F (-30°C~60°C)