This PTZ camera will let you monitor large areas and take the surveillance to the next level! It is an excellent PTZ security camera for the business. The speed dome camera comes with various preset viewing tours and can be fully customized with user-defined patterns to maximize your coverage area. The PTZ camera can monitor large areas. Camius View mobile app can be the remote control of your PTZ camera from wherever you are! Fast panning, tilt speeds, endless 360° rotation enables the PTZ camera to move and focus on various objects in the scene quickly. The 20x optical zoom feature provides the ability to focus on details like faces or license plates.
Full HD 1080p Security Camera Footage
The PTZ camera’s 2MP image sensor delivers high-quality security camera footage. More pixels get you more details. It records over 2 Million allowing you to get more enhanced picture details when you digitally zoom in on the footage. PTZ IP camera streams and records 2-megapixel video at 30 frames per second.
Pan Tilt Zoom Camera
PTZ cameras, or Pan, Tilt, Zoom are great for systems that require the user to check the security cameras more regularly, and for systems in large or public spaces. Camius PTZ camera features a high-grade optical zoom lens capable of 20 times magnification, this makes it perfect for parking lots or factory floors. The Pan Tilt Zoom Camera lens 4.7 mm – 104 mm makes impressive 20x optical zoom possible. This PTZ dome camera can focus on tiny details like faces, license plates, etc. Besides the powerful zoom, it also features 360° endless panning, auto flip, fast pan and tilt speed, multiple programmable presets.
PoE IP camera requires a single network wire to run power, video. Such simple wiring makes the whole installation hassle-free and straightforward.
Long Range Security Camera
The PTZ camera’s powerful built-in infrared LED range extends up to 492 ft (150m). Pan Tilt Zoom security camera comes with infrared LEDs capturing black and white footage in complete darkness. Moreover, this PoE PTZ camera can capture color images in low light conditions thanks to the 1080P 1/2.8″ Sony CMOS image sensor, which is great for low-light performance.
PTZ Camera Compatibility
- We recommend installing the PTZ camera with a Camius Trivault and IPvault series NVR network video recorder for full functionality and compatibility, intelligent video analysis.
- Works as a standalone IP camera
- Can record to a local PC using a free IP camera software for Mac and Windows PC
- Works with certain third-party network video recorders and devices (3rd party devices may limit Camius IP cameras features)
Free IP Camera Software
Camius security systems go beyond the HDMI monitor and smartphone app. The free software can turn any desktop, laptop, PC, or Mac into a 24/7 surveillance station. You can monitor live stream in addition to playback and manage cameras with access to device settings. This software is great for multiple installations as it can combine cameras connected to a Camius DVR or NVR in addition to individual Camius cameras on one screen. The software can display Up to 128 cameras on the same screen and manage multiple devices from different locations
Camius View App
The Smartphone Security Camera App Camius View offers full access to your cameras from any location. The mobile app is available on iOS and Android App stores and is ready to link into your security cameras out of the box. You can use your smartphone security camera App to view and playback any Camius security camera. You can monitor your Speed Dome PTZ camera remotely from anywhere globally using a built-in P2P service or static IP or DDNS with port forwarding.
Smart Detection and Alerts
Perimeter Intrusion Detection is an Intelligent Detection feature that monitors a user-created boundary for human movement. The Graphical User Interface allows the user to draw multiple rectangles that align with areas of interest on the video layer, and specify the direction of movement that should trigger an event in each rectangle. The video recording will be triggered under Intelligent Detection and a notification will appear on the smartphone where the Camius View app is installed. PTZ camera’s innovative smart detection feature includes motion detection with adjustable sensitivity settings. It enables sending emails, recording, or even uploading files to Cloud.
Intelligent Video Analysis
Camius PTZ camera in use with Camus NVRs offer Intelligent Detection using A.I. analysis. This goes beyond video motion detection as it allows the user to create zones for detecting patterns of movement, location, etc. Intelligent Detection will trigger Push notifications in addition to video recording in a special color and tag. Intelligent Detection includes:
- Perimeter Intrusion Detection
- Line Crossing Detection
- Stationary Object Detection
- Cross Counting
- Human Detection & Vehicle Detection
- Face Detection
Some more features
- The security camera’s Wide Dynamic Range adjusts dark and bright areas of the image in the areas of high contrast.
- Black Light Compensation (BLC) to optimize the brightness of images by using digital signal processing
- Up to 4 privacy zones to conceal parts of the picture.
- Up to 8 Regions of interest
- The PTZ camera audio input and output makes it possible to add an external microphone and a speaker.
- Besides audio I/O, the pan-tilt-zoom camera also comes with a wired alarm input and output to add an external alarm sensor.
- The PTZ camera also has a video (BNC) port used for camera maintenance.
Vandal & Weatherproof
Vandal-proof PTZ camera from Camius come sealed in a metal enclosure that feels solid and stands the test of time. Rated IK-10 means the security camera is protected against 20 joules of impact. This is equivalent to an impact of 5 kg mass dropped from 400 mm above the impacted surface. The PTZ camera, rated IP66, can also survive rain, snow, and wind. A sealed metal enclosure with a hardened bracket gives Camius weatherproof security cameras an advantage in colder climates. Outdoor IP cameras from Camius ship with an all-weather wire joint sealing coupler.
- PTZ camera
- mounting kit with a waterproof lid
- mounting template
- quick installation guide
- Order model # SCOUT20PTZ
- Power consumption ≤ 38.76W (with IR on), ≤ 11.52W (without IR on)
- Dimensions Ø3.9 x 3.5” (100 x 90.3mm)
- Weight 4.4lb (2kg)
- Operating temperature -22°F~140°F (-30°C ~ 60°C)
- Note, we recommend purchasing the PTZ security camera with CB12 accessory (order it here)
- The Pant Tilt Zoom camera specifications are available for download here.
- On how to use the PTZ camera’s controls via the IE web client visit here
- For compatible NVR, click here.
- For the PTZ camera accessories [CB12 Speed dome ceiling pole mount] click here