Camius 1080p Security DVR 16 Channel recorder with 4TB hard drive is an economical upgrade for your existing analog security camera system. You can view and record up to 20 security cameras! Besides supporting 16 analog cameras over coax, you can add up to 4 (four) digital IP cameras. The surveillance recorder fits two (2) internal SATA hard drives with a capacity of up to 16TB. Moreover, you can add network-attached storage (NAS) to the DVR. The DVR comes with free PC and Mac compatible software, free iOS, Android app (Camius View). It is also accessible using web browsers.
Hybrid Security DVR 16 Channel
- As a DVR, it supports up to 16 analog cameras.
- In XVR mode, you can add 4 IP security cameras in addition to 16 analog.
- This DVR works with analog cameras of 720P, 1080P, maximum of 5MP.
- Supports H.264 and H.265 video, along with the audio G.711A compression
- Total bandwidth is 80mbps (if you disable all analog channels)
- Decoding performance: 1080P with 120fps (frames per second)
- Security DVR 16 Channel recorder is compatible with AHD, CVI, TVI cameras up to 5MP
- Camius IP cameras are recommended (you must adjust the resolution to 1080P) for full functionality; the DVR supports not only video but audio as well
This Security DVR 16 Channel hybrid video recorder with a high capacity HDD storage is ready for recording. Note, it fits two (2) internal SATA hard drives with up to 8TB (terrabyte) capacity (each hard drive). S.M.A.R.T. feature gives a full evaluation of your DVR recorder’s hard drive disk, displaying errors, if any. An intelligent security camera system isn’t complete without reliable storage; Camius DVRs offer a dedicated section with details about the health of installed hard drives. The process is S.M.A.R.T, which is short for Self-Monitoring, Analysis, and Reporting Technology. The advantage of this technology running in the background and on-demand is that the user can stay updated on the hard drive’s health. You can use internal hard drives as read-only, read & write or redundant type. Besides, you can add a NAS (network-attached storage) to your DVR for extra storage.
Network and Ports
- VGA (1080p) & HDMI (4K) video display output
- Spot video output (CVBS) for the 2nd (call) monitor
- RS485 for adding a Pan Tilt Zoom cameras (PTZ) (Pelco_D / Pelco-P / COAX1 / COAX2)
- WLAN, DHCP, PPPOE, DNS, DDNS, Wireless, RTSP, HTTPS, P2P protocols
- RJ-45 port (100/1000M）
- Wired 4 Audio Inputs/1 Output (RCA)
Display and Playback resolution
- Single analog channel at 5MP Lite (1280×1944)@12fps, 4MP [email protected] 16fps, [email protected], [email protected] (PAL) or 30fps NTSC, Single IP channel preview up to 1080P
- Preview Multiple channels in Substream
- Mobile stream supports only IP channels.
- Pictures/Videos Capture max. resolution 1080p
- Supports Time-lapse video (capture resolution for analog channels is 720P, for IP channels – 1080p)
- 16 channel Security DVR allows not just schedule recording but also start recording on certain events such as Motion, Sound, PIR, I/O and even Intelligent Detection such as Face, Human & vehicle, Pedestrian Crossing detection type, etc.)
- You can also enable 5-sec pre-recoding on your DVR to avoid any missed events.
- Time Lapse recording, which is configured using ‘Capture Schedule’.
- Playback search with Date/Time, Event List, Smart Search
- Privacy Zones
- Users Management (Multiple users with authority levels)
- Logs Management
- Motion Detection triggers Buzzer up to 60 sec / Post-Recording / Show Message / Send Email / FTP Picture Upload / FTP Video Upload / Picture upload to Cloud (Dropbox or Google Drive)
- Push Notification / E-mail alerts to 3 receivers
- System Auto-reboot
- Restore to default settings
- Upload pictures/videos to FTP / Cloud (Dropbox / Google Drive)
This Security DVR 16 Channel hybrid video recorder with hard drive offers Intelligent Detection using innovative analysis. This goes beyond video motion Detection as it allows the user to create zones for detecting movement patterns, location, etc. Furthermore, intelligent Detection will trigger Push notifications in addition to video recording in a unique color and tag. Intelligent Detection includes Perimeter Intrusion, Line Crossing, Stationary Object, Face, Human and Vehicle Detection. It works with Camius IP cameras. Among those are the BoltVM5, GuardMA, Spot828A, Scout20PTZ, Iris8, BoltX8, Spot8S, Spot8R. In addition, Sound Detection works with the mentioned cameras and Camius 5 Megapixel PoE cameras (BoltX5PA, Iris528A, BoltX5R, Iris5R).
Free NVR software
Camius security systems go beyond the HDMI monitor and smartphone app. The free DVR software can turn any desktop, laptop, PC, or Mac into a 24/7 surveillance station. Users can monitor live video and audio streams in addition to playback and manage cameras with access to device settings. This software is great for multiple installations as it can combine cameras connected to a Camius DVR in addition to individual Camius cameras on one screen. In addition, the software can display Up to 128 cameras on the same screen and manage multiple devices from different locations.
Camius View App
The Smartphone Security Camera App Camius View offers complete access to your cameras from any location. The mobile app is available on iOS and Android App stores and is ready to link into your security cameras out of the box. You can use your smartphone security camera App to view and playback any Camius security camera; 2-way audio is available for supported cameras, allowing the user to press and talk and listen to audio. You can even activate the spotlight and siren for supported cameras remotely to deter threats.
- Order model # Camius Trivault2168R 4TB HDD
- Power supply 12VDC/5A (Input 100-240V 1.5A Max. 50/60Hz, Output 12V 5A 60W)
- Dimensions 14.88″ x 13.39″ x 2″/378 x 340 x 51mm
- Net 5.4lb (without HDD)/Gross weight 7.42lb (with packaging)
- Click here for the DVR specifications