Configuring SPOT-OUT Setting on DVR using BNC Connector and RCA Cable
The Camius 4K security camera DVR recorders have 3 video outputs that allow you to connect a monitor or TV for live viewing. It includes a 4K HDMI output with a video resolution of 3840×2160, a VGA output that supports 1080P video (1920×1080), and a CVBS (or BNC) output for a Spot-out monitor to call out specific cameras.
Please follow this step-by-step guide on how to configure the DVR’s Spot-out settings.
To ensure proper connectivity between your devices, using a BNC connector with an RCA cable is important.
To configure the SPOT-OUT setting on your DVR, please refer to the attached pictures and follow the steps below:
- Use your DVR’s HDMI interface to access the menu.
- Navigate to Setup >> System >> General >> Output Configuration.
- From the video output dropdown list, select “SPOT-OUT“.
- Check the CVBS SPOT box.
- Choose either “Dynamic” or “Static” for the setup.
- Select your preferred view mode and define the Sequential (SEQ) setting.
- Once you are satisfied with the output settings, click “Apply“.
- Your DVR will restart to complete the configuration.
Following these steps, you should be able to properly configure the SPOT-OUT setting on your DVR and ensure the correct video output.