This Smart Security Camera system with four 5-megapixels motorized lens IP cameras delivers the latest and advanced surveillance features with intelligent video analytics, smart detection, amazing clarity 10x optical zoom.
All Camius security systems support H.264 and the latest H.265 compression. It saves up to 50 percent on the recorder’s storage space; it also improves bandwidth efficiency to maximize your 8 channel 4K security NVR & internal hard drive storage.
About Camius NVR Security system features
- You can customize your 5MP PoE security camera system recording as scheduled, continuous, or initiated manually.
- Monitor and record all the activity in your home business with motion detection
- The system will keep you aware of anything happening on your property with push notifications to your smartphone.
- The security NVR with 128Mbps bandwidth supports UHD live view and playback.
- Time-Lapse recording
Monitor your system remotely from anywhere globally using a built-in P2P service or static IP /DDNS with port forwarding. View and control your Camius system with a free video management NVR software designed for PC and Mac users and Camius View phone app for iOS and Android devices
5 Million Pixels
The smart security camera records 5 Megapixels video, which is 2.5 times the pixels as an HD 1080p security camera. Instead of 1920 × 1080, over 2,000,000 pixels, this 2K camera can record at a pixel ratio of 2592 x 1944 (over 5 million pixels). In addition, the camera produces 10x optical zoom allowing you to get fine details.
10x optical zoom IP camera
This intelligent IP security camera includes a prime zoom lens, a motorized varifocal lens. This varifocal camera enables autofocus on your viewing area enhances the picture to get details. You can adjust the camera settings using Camius NVR or Camius View free mobile app.
Infrared & Color Night Vision
Camius IP cameras come with infrared LEDs in front of the camera, which allow your security cameras to capture video in complete darkness. BoltVM5 intelligent cameras have even more powerful IR LEDs extending the IR range up 150 to 262 feet. Moreover, Camius IP cameras support color mode enabled in the camera settings, which allows the security camera produces color night-vision footage in ambient light.
PoE IP camera requires a single network wire to run power, video. Such simple wiring makes the whole installation hassle-free and straightforward.
The bullet-shaped camera is an obvious deterrent. It is suitable for viewing open areas like backyards, parking lots, large warehouses. The camera’s tip on the casing protects it from the weather (water, dust) and glare, making them perfect for outdoor use. Bullet cameras are for indoor and outdoor installation as well. Usually, bullet cameras are installed on the wall outdoors. If you are installing it indoors (e.g., in the corridor), it is best to mount it on the ceiling. Also, the outdoor IP camera’s handle (or bracket) rotates and swivels, allowing you to change the angle easily.
This Smart security camera system with the Camius 8 Channel NVR offers Intelligent Detection using A.I. analysis. This goes beyond video motion detection as it allows the user to create zones for detecting patterns of movement, location, etc. Intelligent Detection will trigger Push notifications in addition to video recording in a special color and tag. Intelligent Detection includes Perimeter Intrusion Detection, Line Crossing Detection, Stationary Object Detection, Cross Counting, Human Detection & Vehicle Detection, Face Detection.
Highlights of the Motorized lens IP camera
- 10x IP camera Zoom supports 5MP videos (5 megapixels) 2592 x 1944 with 30 frames per second
- Multiple Video Streams for bandwidth economy (Main, Sub, and Mobile Stream)
- IP66 weatherproof rated (water and dust-proof)
- Motorized 10x zoom varifocal 5 to 50 mm varifocal lens
- Wired Audio, Alarm input, and output
- Video output (BNC)
- Powered with PoE / 12VDC (consumption ≤ 9W)
- 8 Channel NVR 3TB HDD
- 10x 5MP Motorized Lens IP Camera (4)
- 60 feet network cable (4)
- HDMI cable, USB mouse, Installation Guide, Tech support info