Camius Security Camera Systems Software
Camius offers tools, IP cameras, DVRs, and NVR software compatible with PC and Mac to expand the scope of your smart security camera system
Camius VMS Software compatible with PC and Mac
This program, designed only for Camius IP cameras, DVR, and NVR recorders, turns your PC or Mac into a surveillance station; VMS stands for Video Management System; with it, you can:
- Group all of your Camius devices and view them, even from a remote location
- Access Device Configuration and change settings
- Record locally onto a disk attached to your computer
- Playback video and audio, locally and remotely.
If you need support with Camius VMS software, please follow the steps:
Video Player Software
- This lightweight software is used for playing video/audio files backed up from your recorder on your PC or Mac.
- The user can back up footage from the recorder in MP4 or Camius proprietary format.
- Using Video Player, the user can take clear screenshots, trim the important parts of the video file and play multiple files simultaneously.
Camius Smartphone App for iPhone, iPad, Android
To add the Camius IP camera, DVR, or NVR to the Camius View app follow this How-to Guide
If you can not access your Camius device in the app, we have ready troubleshooting steps
At Camius, we provide excellent technical support to Camius customers through useful FAQ pages, which contain how-to guides and troubleshooting recommendations. Our support team is knowledgeable, responsive, and always available to assist customers with any questions or concerns they may have. With detailed instructions and easy-to-follow steps, Camius’ FAQ pages offer valuable information to help customers get the most out of their products. Whether you’re a new or experienced user, Camius’ technical support is there to help you navigate any issues and ensure a smooth experience.
To submit a support ticket, please contact us at this link