Camius Security Systems Software, Tools
Camius offers tools, IP cameras, DVRs, and NVR software compatible with PC and Mac to expand the scope of your smart security camera system
Device Config Tool
A lightweight Camius device scanner and configuration editor, use it to:
- Find and connect your Camius devices to your PC or Mac on your local network LAN
- Change your Camius devices network settings
- Upgrade Firmware on your Camius devices
Camius VMS Software compatible with PC and Mac
If you need support with Camius VMS software, please follow the steps:
This program, designed only for Camius IP cameras, DVR, and NVR recorders, turns your PC or Mac into a surveillance station; VMS stands for Video Management System; with it, you can:
- Group all of your Camius devices and view them, even from a remote location
- Access Device Configuration and change settings
- Record locally onto a disk attached to your computer
- Playback video and audio, locally and remotely.
Video Player Software
- This lightweight software is used for playing video/audio files backed up from your recorder on your PC or Mac.
- The user can back up footage from the recorder in MP4 or Camius proprietary format.
- Using Video Player, the user can take clear screenshots, trim the important parts of the video file and play multiple files simultaneously.