Two Spotlight PoE wired 4K Cameras bundled with two more 5MP (5 megapixels) Outdoor IP cameras and an ultra HD 8 Channel security NVR provides not only 24/7 recording but remote access, deterrence, and intelligent detection. The 5MP bullet camera has a built-in microphone for audio recording as well. The 8 Channel NVR Recorder comes with a built-in power-over-ethernet switch, making the whole setup process easy and quick. Camius security NVR assigns a unique IP address to the Camius IP camera. No more complicated IP configuration. In total, you can add up to up to 8 Camius IP cameras to this PoE system.
Network Video Recorder (NVR)
This PoE NVR 8 Channel security system supports H.264 and the latest H.265 video compression format. It saves up to 50% on the recorder’s storage space. It also improves bandwidth efficiency to maximize your 4K Security Systems NVR & internal hard drive storage. You can customize IP camera recording, including scheduled and motion detection triggered. It will keep you aware of anything happening on your property with instant push notifications to your smartphone. High 128Mbps bitrate allows to view life and playback recorded footage with ultra HD resolution
Spotlight Security 4K Cameras (Spot8S)
- 4K Video: 8MP (3840×2160) @ 15fps
- Spotlights – You can configure powerful lights, which are over 200lux strength, as a strobe or warning light
- PIR sensor – A built-in PIR sensor detects thermal motion from people, and cars
- Smart Detection – Video Motion, Sound and PIR detection triggers sending email alerts, smart push notifications, recording, pre-recording, uploading images to an FTP or Cloud through the NVR (Dropbox or Google Drive)
- Siren – The built-in speaker is used to play a loud siren sound based on conditions set by the user. Volume can be adjusted under settings so that the siren is loud enough to do its job without bothering the neighbors. A schedule option is available which allows the user to define hours and days during which the siren should be activated.
- 2-Way audio – A built-in microphone allows the user to monitor audio around the spotlight 4K cameras, and a built-in speaker is utilized to play sounds on these 4K cameras. Put together, 2-way audio creates an intercom system between the user on a smartphone and the visitor under the camera. Push-to-talk and your voice will travel in HD quality to deliver an important warning or to send instructions on where to place the package.
5MP PoE Bullet Camera (BoltX5PA)
- 5MP (2592 x 1944) @ 15fps
- 1-Way Audio: The built-in Microphone in the IP camera provides clear audio to record and monitor clear audio. With audio it could detect sound and trigger recording in advance if the subject weren’t in camera view yet. Audio can be disabled in the camera settings page, and when enabled, it will be combined and synchronized with video footage.
- The camera has a fixed 3.6mm lens providing 77 degrees horizontal field of view.
- Video Motion & Sound Detection triggers sending email alerts, smart push notifications, recording, pre-recording, uploading images to an FTP or Cloud through the NVR (Dropbox or Google Drive)
Camius Spotlight 4K Cameras come with a fixed 2.8mm lens delivering 110 degrees coverage allowing the camera to capture fine details footage. And the 5MP PoE Bullet camera offers 77 degrees view.
Spotlight 4K cameras record 8 Megapixels video, four times the pixels as an HD 1080p security camera. Instead of 1920 × 1080, over 2,000,000 pixels, these 4K cameras can record at a pixel ratio of 3840 x 2160. And the 5MP Bullet camera delivers 2592 x 1944 (over 5 million pixels). More pixels produced by the security camera allow you to get more enhanced picture details when you zoom in.
They produce color night vision in the low light environment (make sure to select a color mode in the camera settings).In complete darkness, cameras deliver a black and white picture. All 4 security cameras’ infrared distance is 30 to 100 feet.
5MP bullet security camera with an audio recording allows you also to listen to audio. The camera has a high-performance built-in microphone; you can customize audio settings (such as volume, compression) using the camera’s web client. You can also turn on and off the camera’s audio. Spotlight 4K cameras with two-way audio lets users listen and talk using the camera app (Camius View).
Software and Apps
Camius NVR security systems owners receive complimentary professional centralized video management software, Camius View phone app for IOS and Android devices. Remote access to the Camius PoE security camera system provided using a built-in P2P service. Or Camius NVR system owners can get remote access using static IP or DDNS with port forwarding.
For detailed information and specifications, visit the below links:
The NVR system includes
- IPVault1128P – 8 Channel NVR 3TB HDD
- Spot8S – 8MP PoE Spotlight Security Camera(2)
- BoltX5PA – 5MP PoE Bullet camera (2)
- 60 feet network cable (4)
- 3ft HDMI cable, 3ft ethernet cable, USB mouse, Quick Setup Guide