Analog 8 Megapixels 4 Camera Security System with DVR (8 Channel) is an excellent value upgrade for your old CCTV hard-wired camera coaxial cabling.
An expandable 12 Channel XVR security system:
- The 4K 8 Channel video recorder works not only with analog and IP hard-wired cameras
- The 4K DVR displays and records up to 8 analog channels and 4 IP channels
- This security digital video recorder is bundled with 4 x analog 8MP bullet-shaped indoor – outdoor security cameras
- The DVR kit is conveniently pre-packaged with security camera system cables (60ft video power)
The security DVR’s compatibility with add-on cameras
- High bitrate allows 4K security camera viewing and recording
- 8 Channel video recorder works not only with old low-resolution analog CVBS hard-wired cameras but also AHD, CVI, TVI cameras up to 8 Megapixels
- The DVR works with IP cameras. We recommend Camius IP cameras for full compatibility and functionality.
The CCTV Recorder’s storage
- This 4K 8CH DVR video recorder with a pre-installed 3TB hard drive for the security system allows users to start recording immediately after setup
- Optionally the 4K DVR can fit surveillance hard drive up to 8TB capacity
- Camius security camera system supports H.265 video compression, and it saves 50% more storage on the DVR’s hard drive
Security DVR’s ports
- Connect your 4K 8 Channel video recorder to a monitor using an HDMI cable to display a live video feed up to 4K
- The security DVR is equipped with Wired Audio and Alarm in and outputs, allowing to add of an external microphone, speaker, alarm sensors
- The DVR’s RS485 port is Pan Tilt Zoom security camera installation (PTZ)
- RJ-45 port (100/1000M）
- Backup footage, Upgrade firmware via a USB 3.0
- Control your Camius 8CH DVR system with a USB mouse (2xUSB 2.0)
4 Camera Security System with DVR installation
The rigid metal IP66 rated casing keeps security cameras safe and reliable. Bullet cameras are easy to install. Mainly they are installed on the wall. Bullet cameras tip on the casing protects the cameras from the weather (water, dust) and glare, making them perfect for outdoor use. Usually, a bullet camera is installed on the wall outdoors. If you are installing it indoors (e.g., in the corridor), it is best to mount it on the ceiling. The bullet camera’s handle (or bracket) rotates and swivels, allowing you to change angle easily. Dome security cameras are ceiling or wall-mounted, long-lasting, and vandal-resistant as a casing protects the camera lens.
The bullet camera’s fixed 2.8mm lens delivers 103 degrees coverage allowing the camera to capture fine details footage. Bullet cameras with more extended range are more suitable for viewing open areas like backyards, parking lots, large warehouses but narrow spaces such as door entrance, stairways, etc.
- System Auto-reboot
- Restore to default settings
- Save snapshots to an FTP folder / Cloud (Dropbox)
- Intelligent Video Analysis
- 4K Security 8CH digital video recorder supports live view and playback multiple channels up to 4K video resolution.
- 8 Channels Synchronized Playback (via the web: max 4 channels)
- The DVR supports various recording modes, not just continuous but also triggered by motion detection or scheduled based.
- Users can use the Smart search feature looking for certain footage using not only date and time but other criteria
- Widely used not just for home monitoring but as a camera system for business, thanks to the Users Management feature
- The security system administrator can give different authority levels to multiple users allowing and blocking access for certain features
- Logs Management
- Motion Detection triggers recording, email alerts, or smart push notifications
Free Security System software
Camius security systems go beyond the HDMI monitor and smartphone app. The free DVR software can turn any desktop, laptop, PC, or Mac into a 24/7 surveillance station. Users can monitor live video and audio streams in addition to playback and manage cameras with access to device settings. This software is excellent for multiple installations as it can combine cameras connected to a Camius DVR in addition to individual Camius cameras on one screen. The software can display Up to 128 cameras on the same screen and manage multiple devices from different locations.
Camius View App
The Smartphone Security Camera App Camius View offers complete access to your cameras from any location. The mobile app is available on iOS and Android App stores and is ready to link into your security cameras out of the box. You can use your smartphone security camera App to view and playback any Camius security camera; 1-way is supported along with 2-way audio is available for supported cameras, which allows the user to press and talk in addition to listening to audio. You can even activate the spotlight and siren for supported cameras remotely to deter threats. Click here to see the range of Camius IP cameras, which you can add to your hybrid DVR (XVR) system
For specifications visit the following links
Expandable 4 Camera Security System with DVR includes:
- 8 Channel DVR 3TB HDD
- 4K analog bullet camera (4)
- 60 feet video power cables(4)
- 12VDC 2A camera power adaptor with 4-ways splitter (1)
- HDMI cable, USB mouse, Security Camera system Installation Guide, Tech support info, Security camera sign