Built your own 8Ch NVR system using a Camius 4K 8 Channel NVR, 8MP PoE Spotlight, and 5MP PoE Bullet cameras. The NVR system provides not only 24/7 recording but remote access, deterrence, and intelligent detection. The 5MP bullet camera has a built-in microphone for audio recording as well. 8MP Spotlight Camera comes with a built-in microphone and a speaker and allows a loud siren sound triggered by PIR motion, sound, or intelligent video detection.
The 8 Channel NVR Recorder comes with a built-in power-over-ethernet switch, making the whole setup process easy and quick. Camius security NVR assigns a unique IP address to the Camius IP camera. No more complicated IP configuration. In total, you can add up to up to 8 Camius IP cameras to this PoE system. The NVR comes without a hard drive letting you install your own of the capacity you need.
8CH NVR system features
This PoE NVR 8 Channel security system supports H.264 and the latest H.265 video compression format. It saves up to 50% on the recorder’s storage space. It also improves bandwidth efficiency to maximize your 4K Security Systems NVR & internal hard drive storage. You can customize IP camera recording, including scheduled and motion detection triggered. It will keep you aware of anything happening on your property with instant push notifications to your smartphone. High 128Mbps bitrate allows to view life and playback recorded footage with ultra HD resolution, including 8MP, 5MP on two channels, 4MP on four channels, and 1080P on eight channels.
4K Outdoor Spotlight Camera
- As a motion-activated camera, the 4K Spotlight camera supports sending push notifications or email alerts, triggers recordings, etc.
- You can configure powerful built-in security lights as a strobe or warning light.
- Spotlight security camera has a built-in PIR sensor detecting thermal motion from people, animals, and even cars.
- The PIR sensor’s angle is up to 115 degrees, and the maximum detection distance is 22 feet.
- Motion detection triggers sending email alerts, intelligent push notifications, or recording.
- Bright security spotlights are over 200lux strength.
- Sound and Motion detection
- Camius IPvault network video recorder fully supports the smart IP camera’s video analytics.
- Enable the camera’s siren triggered by detection
- You can set up your Camius NVR to upload pictures and videos to your secured FTP folder and even your Cloud storage (Dropbox/Google Drive)
5MP PoE Bullet Camera
- Camius IP bullet camera produces 5-Megapixels video 2592 x 1944
- Supports dual video stream for bandwidth economy
- IP66 rated (water and dust-proof) is safe and reliable for outdoor camera installation
- The wide-angle security camera has a fixed 3.6mm lens.
- An outdoor security camera with a high-quality built-in microphone allows recording & streaming 1-way audio.
The 8MP Spotlight Camera’s fixed 2.8mm lens delivers 111 degrees coverage allowing the camera to capture fine details footage. And the 5MP PoE Bullet camera offers 77 degrees view.
4K outdoor spotlight camera records 8 Megapixels video, four times the pixels as an HD 1080p security camera. Instead of 1920 × 1080, over 2,000,000 pixels, this 4K camera can record at a pixel ratio of 3840 x 2160. And the 5MP Bullet camera delivers 2592 x 1944 (over 5 million pixels). More pixels produced by the security camera allow you to get more enhanced picture details when you zoom in.
They produce color night vision in the low light environment (make sure to select a color mode in the camera settings).In complete darkness, cameras deliver a black and white picture. The cameras’ infrared distance is 30 to 100 feet.
5MP bullet security camera with an audio recording allows you also to listen to audio. The camera has a high-performance built-in microphone; you can customize audio settings (such as volume, compression) using the camera’s web client. You can also turn on and off the camera’s audio. The 8MP outdoor spotlight camera with two-way audio lets users listen and talk using the camera app (Camius View).
Software and Apps
Monitor your 8CH NVR system remotely from anywhere globally using a built-in P2P service or static IP /DDNS with port forwarding. View and control your Camius system with a free video management NVR software designed for PC and Mac users and Camius View phone app for iOS and Android devices