Camius 5 Megapixels (for shorter, 5MP) 4 Camera Security System is an excellent surveillance solution for your home or business security. The 8 Channel NVR has a built-in PoE switch that makes the whole setup process easy and quick. The network video recorder assigns a unique IP address to the Camius IP camera. No more complicated IP camera configuration. The NVR security system is expandable to 8 Camius IP PoE cameras.
About Camius NVR Security system features
- You can customize IP camera recording as scheduled, continuous, or initiated manually.
- All Camius security systems support H.264 and the latest H.265 compression. It saves up to 50 percent on the recorder’s storage space; t also improves bandwidth efficiency to maximize your 8 channel 4K security NVR & internal hard drive storage.
- Monitor and record all the activity in your home business with motion detection
- The system will keep you aware of anything happening on your property with push notifications to your smartphone.
- The NVR’s 128Mbps bitrate allows live view and playback videos at Ultra HD resolution. 8MP, 5MP on 2 channels, 4MP on 4 channels, and 1080P on 8 channels
Free NVR software
Camius security systems go beyond the HDMI monitor and smartphone app. The free NVR software can turn any desktop, laptop, PC, or Mac into a 24/7 surveillance station. Users can monitor live video and audio streams in addition to playback and manage cameras with access to device settings. This software is great for multiple installations as it can combine cameras connected to a Camius DVR or NVR in addition to individual Camius cameras on one screen. The software can display Up to 128 cameras on the same screen and manage multiple devices from different locations.
Camius View App
The Smartphone Security Camera App Camius View offers complete access to your cameras from any location. The mobile app is available on iOS and Android App stores and is ready to link into your security cameras out of the box. You can use your smartphone security camera App to view and playback any Camius security camera; 2-way audio is available for supported cameras, which allows the user to press and talk in addition to listening to audio. You can even activate the spotlight and siren for supported cameras remotely to deter threats.
2K Security Camera Footage
This 4 Camera Security System is equipped with a 5MP image sensor delivering high-quality security camera footage. More pixels get you more details.
5 Million Pixels
All 4 IP security cameras record 2K video, which is two and half times the pixels as an HD 1080p security camera. Instead of 1920 × 1080, over 2,000,000 pixels. 2K dome and bullet security cameras can record at a pixel ratio of 2592 x 1944 (more than 5 million pixels). More pixels delivered by the security camera allow you to get more enhanced picture details when you digitally zoom in on the footage.
Infrared & Color Night Vision
Camius IP cameras come with infrared LEDs in front of the camera, which allow your security cameras to capture video in complete darkness. The bullet security cameras IR LEDs range extends up to 98 feet. Moreover, Camius IP cameras support color mode enabled in the camera settings, which allows the security camera produces color night-vision footage in ambient light.
4 Camera Security System with Audio
- Camius IP cameras come equipped with a high-quality built-in microphone for audio recording. Audio is enabled by default; you can disable the audio in the camera’s web-client settings.
- Important note: The recording of audio requires the consent of the recorded party. We urge you to check all applicable local, state, federal laws and regulations before using any form of surveillance or radio-frequency transmission.
Smart Detection and Alerts
- These security cameras’ innovative smart detection feature includes motion detection with adjustable sensitivity settings. It enables sending emails, recording, or even uploading files to Cloud.
- Sound Detection allowed sending emails when sound is picked up with very customizable settings based on the sound level.
IP cameras key features
- 4 Camera Security System is installed indoors and outdoors
- Both IP cameras produce color night vision in the low light environment (must be selected in the camera settings).
- In complete darkness, cameras deliver a black and white picture. The cameras’ infrared distance is 30 to 100 feet.
- The rigid metal IP66 rated casing keeps security cameras safe and reliable.
- Dome and Bullet security camera with an audio recording allows you also to listen to audio life. Both types of IP cameras have a built-in microphone, and audio settings (such as volume, compression, on and off) can be customized using the camera’s web client.
- Both, Bullet and Dome’s cameras come with a wide-angle CCTV lens providing an extensive field of view: 77 degrees (bullet camera) and 92 degrees (dome camera).
For detailed information and specifications, visit the below links:
4 Camera Security System includes:
- 8 Channel NVR 4TB HDD
- 5MP PoE Bullet Camera (2)
- 5MP PoE Dome Camera (2)
- 60 feet network cords (4)
- HDMI cable, USB mouse, Installation Guide, Tech support info, Security camera sign