Camius View is the smartphone app to view & control your DVR, NVR and IP security cameras for home and business:
The Smartphone Security Camera App Camius View offers complete access to your cameras from any location. The mobile app is available on iOS and Android App stores and is ready to link to your security cameras out of the box. You can use your smartphone security camera App to view and playback any Camius security camera. Download and install the Camius View iOS or Android app on your smartphone device:
How to add your IP camera or Surveillance Recorder to the Camius View app
- Tap on the main menu icon then on the Devices icon to open the device list page, and tap on the + to add a new device.
- Choose NVR/DVR/IPCAM and then Search Online Network to add devices to your network.
- On the device page, enter the password you set earlier and save. The App will confirm once connected.
There are two other ways to add your device:
- While you have the QR code scanner active, point your smartphone camera to the QR code, which is available under the information tab on your device, you can also scan the code
on the label attached to your device.
- Add your Camius device manually
DVR, NVR camera system Live View
- On the main App View page, tap on a device to view its channels, double-tap on a channel to zoom in, and again to go back to multi-view.
- You can also zoom in on a single channel with the spread gesture and zoom out by pinching.
- Switching to landscape mode on your smartphone or tablet gives you a full-screen view.
- Tap on the icon to launch playback, then tap on the calendar icon to pick a day with recordings.
- Scroll the bottom colored bar horizontally to pick the time of day for playback, The icon saves a snapshot and the icon records on demand into your smartphone or tablet’s storage.
Enabling Push Notifications
- Tap on the icon and then on the Push Notifications icon , select the device and enable the desired per channel motion detection alerts, disk error detection alerts, and more.